Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 09-14-2017
Mike and Tracy

Smile 1999 Wanderlodge 43 LXI - Updated price 2-17-19 $75,000 U.S. OBO

1999 43 LXI – No Slide – 156,000 miles – Alberta, Canada

$75,000 U.S. OBO.

Series 60 Detroit Diesel hours: 3,441.3

Generator Hours: 3,625 (Electrical Section replaced <200 hours ago)

- 500Hp 60 Series Detroit with 3-Stage Jake compression brake
- 6 speed Allison transmission with retarder

- 15kw quiet diesel generator - Perkins four cylinder.

- 10 point air suspension
- Diesel and electric hot water heat
- In-motion satellite
- 2 TVs, VCR, DVD
- luxurious Master Suite
- two convertible couches
- 4 place dining room plus extra chairs and table leaf for 6
- luxurious cherry wood throughout
- gorgeous double shade window coverings
- Corian counters and shower
- ceramic tile floor in kitchen and bath. Factory carpet in remainder
- Convection microwave
- Gas range

- Two 3KW trace inverters

- Auto/manual hydraulic leveling jacks, etc. All works

- Double sink in bath
- Huge three-way fridge
- 3 roof airs – all work
- Mirrored ceilings
- Exterior window awnings
- 10,000 lb towing hitch
- On board compressed air engine oil top up
- Heated basement
- Huge holding tanks
- Pass through Joey bed in first bay (extends fully on either side)
- Instahot water at kitchen sink
- Built in electric barbecue

- Built in propane outlet for external BBQ
- CB
- Navigation System
- Amazing Bose sound system plumbed into stereo, DVD, VCR and TV for movies, etc.

- Large flat screen TV in front, CRT in Stateroom

- Separate stereo in Stateroom
- etc. etc.

We have owned her for over 10 years and she has always been kept in our heated shop on jacks when she's not touring.

Don't know the date codes on the tires. Same tires as when we bought her, for those who care, assume they are past date codes.

We've replaced all of the batteries once give or take 5 years ago, so for those who care, you can assume that they too are past date.

Would consider classic FC, SP or PT on trade plus cash.

Would also entertain clean (no rust) VW Westfalia or a later Model Trike as partial trade as that would be better with my Leisurelite tent trailer than my 2 wheel Harley.

We imported her to Canada properly when we bought her in 2006. Not hard to re-import to the U.S. as she was properly exported.

Will deliver to Coutts Boarder station or within continental U.S. as part of completed sale.

Sad to be selling her, but lots of changes in our lives and downsizing in general.

She is on a farm near Edmonton, AB, Canada. Stored indoors in a 60 x 60 heated shop with a service pit since we have owned her.

Known snags:
• Black tank air valve – have parts – will re-install
• Air step needs regulator
• Bad ground on one channel of musical horn
• AC Cord rewinder – unreliable so we don’t use
• 12V Compressor for air toilet – we’ve replaced with 100v unit
• Windshield Washer is inoperative at times. Suspect dirt in line.

If you're interested get in touch.

Mike and Tracy - near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
1999 43 LXI, "Maddy" - 60 Series Detroit
FOR SALE, $65k U.S. OBO
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD (Diesel) or 2013 Jeep Rubicon 4 Down Toads; Sold Jetta, but it was an awesome toad.

Last edited by Dieselbird01; 02-18-2019 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Updated selling price
Old 09-15-2017

Mike,
that's a beauty! Good luck

Doug
Ex-PT36
Old 10-02-2017
Mike and Tracy

Red face Reduced to $90k U.S.

Trying to get some interest. I'm out of work.
Will look at a good SP or PT on trade.

FOR SALE, $65k U.S. OBO
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD (Diesel) or 2013 Jeep Rubicon 4 Down Toads; Sold Jetta, but it was an awesome toad.
Old 10-02-2017

Default I want this Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes01 View Post
Trying to get some interest. I'm out of work.
Will look at a good SP or PT on trade.
How come the Bird that is my dream bus, comes a long, and I'm 4 to 5 month short on funds. I can only work my little cotton tail just too long, but I sure love that cherry wood.

Maybe my team will have some super projects, and I could shorten that time in two? As lovely as she looks, I just know someone will beat me to close the deal

Is it healthy to be dreaming of just the right Wanderlodge, almost every night?

I know what will cure it, but I when I have the funds, I can't find the right bus!
this time a hurricane required a gen and a new roof on my brother's house, and after having no 110V for 9 days, I ordered a gas Generac unit for the whole house, as his MS requires O2 by his docs.
Old 10-02-2017
Forum owner

life without dreams?
No way man!

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 10-02-2017
Wanna B Bird Owner

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotografefx View Post
How come the Bird that is my dream bus, comes a long, and I'm 4 to 5 month short on funds. I can only work my little cotton tail just too long, but I sure love that cherry wood.

Maybe my team will have some super projects, and I could shorten that time in two? As lovely as she looks, I just know someone will beat me to close the deal

I know what will cure it, but I when I have the funds, I can't find the right bus!
this time a hurricane required a gen and a new roof on my brother's house, and after having no 110V for 9 days, I ordered a gas Generac unit for the whole house, as his MS requires O2 by his docs.
I chalk this up to the ebb and flow of life. Your time will come if it is meant to come. Just remember that our life path is not totally decided by ourselves.

Keep up the good fight. I too am working hard to do the same thing and have been for a long while. If it doesn't come to pass, you will at least have a vast knowledge about Wanderlodges and will have lived vicariously through others. (I know not my reason to be here either. )

I will be cheering you on!!!
Nimbus 3000 (Wife's)
Casually Looking for PT35-36 while waiting on funding
Or possibly a rally nice FC33-35 as a second choice.
Old 10-02-2017
Mike and Tracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotografefx View Post

The generator in this bus would probably power the whole house!

FOR SALE, $65k U.S. OBO
Old 10-03-2017

Thats a beautiful coach. I wish I had seen it 2 years ago when I bought my 1993 Wide body.
Old 10-03-2017
Mike and Tracy

Default It wasn't for sale then ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetKos View Post
Thats a beautiful coach. I wish I had seen it 2 years ago when I bought my 1993 Wide body.
I actually never thought I'd have to sell her. I love the thing, but no work and payments ... Hoping someine with a mid 1980's PT might want to trade up. The one called "Gone Fishing" listed here would be about perfect.

FOR SALE, $65k U.S. OBO
Old 10-13-2017
Mike and Tracy

Thumbs up Not a drop of oil

I had her outside for a couple of days doing some work assessing what's needed with the black tank air valve and getting her into Edmonton for a safety inspection.

I took the opportunity to sweep out the bay that's been her home since we've owned her. I built the shop in 2004 and made it big enough (60 x 60) with a 30' pit, etc. to house the biggest coach I could ever possibly buy (45'). She parks in the same spot all the time on the "dry" side as we park our farm tractor over the pit.

I noticed as I was sweeping her bay that there is not one drop of oil on the floor under her. Not a drop from either the Detroit, or the Allison.

Not sure what I did to my Liberty Jeep towing her home, but the front driveshaft failed on a subsequent drive. Could be just coincidence, but I'm unsure. I was pretty sure I had her all "neutraled" properly, and did big S turns in the truck place's parking lot to look behind and ensure she was tracking ok.

While it's not the first time I've towed this toad solo, I haven't done it with this Jeep in a couple of years (using my Rubicon more) my wife wasn't with me on this trip, and she usually moves the coach a few feet while I sit in the jeep and listen to make sure everything's cool, but not yesterday. When you've got this much power in a bus, you really can't feel a toad at all, even if it was locked up and dragging (it wasn't.) Wondered if anyone else has had anything similar with a Jeep Liberty (Auto, Command Track, CRD).

FOR SALE, $65k U.S. OBO