Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Highway, Road and Weather Forecast and Radar Conditions

Highway, Road and Weather Forecast and Radar Conditions Sometimes as we travel throughout the country it may help to know what the current Highway, Road and Weather conditions are. Here is a good place to list current conditions and also good and bad roads that you have found in your travels You will also find here links to all of the USA road conditions and Weather Forecast and Radar condition web sites.

Site Search:

Old 04-26-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Dupree View Post
I have a very nice Onan 8kw just like whats in your coach,1600 hours,runs great,makes good power.

Mine worked great, not even a hiccup once the Canon was bypassed.

I stopped at rest area, threw a tv dinner in the micro. The micro ran real slow, took 10-12 to do a 4 minute reheat. I thought nothing of it. I then turned on the rear AC just to cool the bus down a few. It ran very slowly, then the generator quit.

Not sure why, but the rear leg killed it some how. The front AC ran fine up until that point.

I was driving by myself, wasn't paying attention to the gauges over passenger seat.

I'd like to try and fix mine first (1400 hours). If not possible, I'd like to stick with a plug and play like you have available Randy.
FLYING DUTCHMAN
Old 04-26-2018
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaksma View Post
Mine worked great, not even a hiccup once the Canon was bypassed.

I stopped at rest area, threw a tv dinner in the micro. The micro ran real slow, took 10-12 to do a 4 minute reheat. I thought nothing of it. I then turned on the rear AC just to cool the bus down a few. It ran very slowly, then the generator quit.

Not sure why, but the rear leg killed it some how. The front AC ran fine up until that point.

I was driving by myself, wasn't paying attention to the gauges over passenger seat.

I'd like to try and fix mine first (1400 hours). If not possible, I'd like to stick with a plug and play like you have available Randy.
Fixing yours makes perfect sense to me,i would try that first.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Archer Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com