Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Eclipse Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE

PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE If you have any parts or other items to give away for FREE or maybe just for the packing and shipping costs, list them here.

Site Search:

Old 03-13-2021

Smile Both roof AC units and some other stuff

In a month or so I will be replacing both house roof AC units on my 1988 FC35. That includes what's on the roof and inside the coach - ceiling air distribution boxes. One AC unit still works fine, the other leaked and quit past season. All parts are original except for newer Icon shrouds. I remember reading in some posts that some are interested in those older parts so I thought I can give those away before tossing them out.
Other free original things I still have are inverter, TV unit, backup camera with its monitor. All worked fine when I removed them and updated with newer equipment. Contact me if interested via forum or text 414-640-0877. I am in Milwaukee, WI.
Old 03-13-2021

Ceiling air distribution boxes? My ACs just blow from the face of the AC and are terribly noisy. I wonder if I could use them in an FC that doesn’t have them?

Darryl
Old 03-13-2021

Here's what it is. Picture that I "borrowed" from internet is not the best but you got an idea. My coach is in a storage and I will be bringing it home in a couple of weeks. I can snap any picture you want then an I will post them here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Box.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	73965  
Old 03-13-2021

Peter. Thank you. A photo would be appreciate

Darryl
Old 04-21-2021

Unfortunately when I went to disassembly my old AC units they were in poor shape with some previous attempts of fixing. Many parts broke while removing because previous owner glued them so I had to throw them away. Sorry.