Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 11-22-2009

Default Rear Camera

I posted this on my thread for the sound issues but thought a new thread would make it easier to track. My backup monitor works fine except when I put it in reverse and then it goes blank, which makes NO sense at all! On the BMC, if I turned it on, it stayed on regardless if I was in reverse or not. Any ideas here?
-Bryan
Blacksburg, VA
Old 11-24-2009

For those wondering and following the thread, I fixed the problem. The monitor was hooked into Input B, and apparently, the monitor is controlled to automatically switch to Input A when the transmission is put into reverse. Therefore, it will always be on as long as the camera is plugged into Input A. Presumably, B would be for side cameras or something like that so that when a driver puts the transmission into reverse, it will automatically switch to the rear camera. Anyway, in case someone else has similar issues, that was the solution!
Blacksburg, VA
Old 04-29-2012

The adventures never stop!!! Backup camera looked like **** and could not see anything but whitewash. Got the step ladder, cleaned the outside glass, noticed inside glass was worse. Went to the bedrooom, overhead cabinets, removed camera panel, camera too tight to clean as it was up against the glass. Removed the camera from the bracket and promptly dropped the camera down into the abyss. Cleaned the inside of the rear glass. Got a long armed small person to get behind the power panel to the right of the camera panel with a piece of wire and I held the flashlight in the camera opening. Retrieved the camera after a fashion and promptly dropped the flashlight down into the abyss. Retrieved the flashlight. Attached a safety cord to the camera, cleaned the lens, reinstalled it, adjusted the view, replaced the panels, BTW hot leg on the power panel was loose, tightened it. Camera is crystal clear, flashlight back in place in the coach and onto adj the mirror on the passengers side, so that rocks are not able to jump out at me. That was easy and now waiting for the next BB adventure. Life is good and getting better. LOL Gotta make it fun.
2001 LX ME 40
2003 Lexus SC 430
2008 F450 Super Duty
2011 Silverado 1500