Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Blue Bird Models and Blue Bird History

Blue Bird Models and Blue Bird History Here's where you can find information related to Blue Bird history. If you have Historical information such as brochures, pictures, advertisements, etc. this is the place to upload them.

Site Search:

Old 03-28-2019

Default Old FC search - William Brenner

Just curious if anyone out there knows they have an FC once owned by William (Bill) Brenner. I'm not exactly sure of the year, but I would think it should be somewhere in the late 70's or early 80's...and was originally brown paint scheme.

Bill was once a father-in-law of mine. He passed away about 15 years ago, but he was a wonderful fascinating man. I believe he purchased the coach new, he and his wife were skaters in the Ice Capades show and traveled the country in their Bird along with their young daughter. Bill then retired from skating and became the road manager, while his wife still performed. He pulled an open trailer with a dune buggy stacked over a VW pickup (think VW bus with pickup bed).

Anyways, Bill used to tell me stories about his bus and how much he loved it. Just curious if she is still out there somewhere being loved.
1969 Trojan SeaVoyager
1955 BMW R50
Old Ford Trucks!