Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > M380 (Unique Issues)

M380 (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your M380 model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.....list your M380 Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 03-30-2019

Thanks Dan and Van, the step motor is fine. When I insert the 12V tester into the lower right slot where the entry step relay is located (pulled the relay out first) the step goes out; repeat the same action and the step goes in. My sense is the subject stretched tight wire has broken (I repaired it a few years ago at the door jam). I have taken off the door cover before, but never the dash cover. Any suggestion on how this comes off...I haven't look it over yet?

BTW, according to Cummins my starter was fine, the problem was my start batteries which were only two years old, still under warranty and worked fine, really fine, a week before, were only testing 200 amps. Cummins said they attached their start cart to my batteries and it would not start; they next jump the starter direct from my batteries and it still wouldn't start; they next R&Rd the starter with a new one and it still wouldn't start; they next jumped the starter directly from their start cart and it started right up and did so three times. I got new batteries pro-rated under the warranty and so far all is good.
Email DennisTorresMalibu@gmail.com