Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Parts Wanted

Parts Wanted Need a certain part for your coach? Post it here to see if someone has what you need or knows where you can find it.

Site Search:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-06-2010
al perna al perna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ormond fla
Posts: 2,333
Default air springs needed

Wow never thought Id have this much trouble finding these air springs. So far I can find 1 at Parliment . I have contacted many parts houses out there only to be told they need to be ordered direct from Firestone . Only problem with that is time. So if anyone knows any local place that may help please pass on there # . I will post the parts # Thanks in advance for your help.
100-358-9457 Firestone
1R11-150 or 151 GYR
__________________
AL & ERIKA

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-06-2010
Rick's Avatar
Rick Rick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bellefonte
Posts: 13,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by al perna View Post
Wow never thought Id have this much trouble finding these air springs. So far I can find 1 at Parliment . I have contacted many parts houses out there only to be told they need to be ordered direct from Firestone . Only problem with that is time. So if anyone knows any local place that may help please pass on there # . I will post the parts # Thanks in advance for your help.
100-358-9457 Firestone
1R11-150 or 151 GYR
Al the Goodyear # is good. My local truck supply can have them in 3 to 5 days. The bags are a none stock item. Price each is 145 plus tax.
__________________
Rick Shawver
1SG Ret
2000 LX
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2010
al perna al perna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ormond fla
Posts: 2,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Al the Goodyear # is good. My local truck supply can have them in 3 to 5 days. The bags are a none stock item. Price each is 145 plus tax.
Rick
Thank you. I did find the air springs. They should be to me in the AM 3 fom New York , 1 from Dallas TX. All I can tell you is next repair I make Im bringing my own parts. stoped at Parliment today and sw about 5 BB. They are having a RAlley.Iam hoping to make Q and meet many members. Well thanks again.
__________________
AL & ERIKA

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2010
Rick's Avatar
Rick Rick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bellefonte
Posts: 13,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL Pena View Post
Rick
Thank you. I did find the air springs. They should be to me in the AM 3 foam New York , 1 from Dallas TX. All I can tell you is next repair I make I'm bringing my own parts. stoped at Parliment today and sw about 5 BB. They are having a RAlley.Iam hoping to make Q and meet many members. Well thanks again.
Al, Glad you found your parts. I would be interested in knowing price comparisons.

If our old bird holds together, we will be there 16th or 17th. Hope to see you there.
__________________
Rick Shawver
1SG Ret
2000 LX
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2010
al perna al perna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ormond fla
Posts: 2,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Al, Glad you found your parts. I would be interested in knowing price comparisons.

If our old bird holds together, we will be there 16th or 17th. Hope to see you there.
Rick
With overnight freight I paid 220@. I found them as low as 165$, but that was a 3day wait. So next time I have work done I will ask the Forum for possible issues related to the work. When I receive my bill I will provide labor cost from JOSAMS . Were did you say you would be on the 16th ?
__________________
AL & ERIKA

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2010
Rick's Avatar
Rick Rick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bellefonte
Posts: 13,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by al perna View Post
Rick
With overnight freight I paid 220@. I found them as low as 165$, but that was a 3day wait. So next time I have work done I will ask the Forum for possible issues related to the work. When I receive my bill I will provide labor cost from JOSAMS . Were did you say you would be on the 16th ?
Al, We are leaving here 12th or 13th and are expecting to arrive at Quartzsite the 16th or 17th.
__________________
Rick Shawver
1SG Ret
2000 LX
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-07-2010
al perna al perna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ormond fla
Posts: 2,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Al, We are leaving here 12th or 13th and are expecting to arrive at Quartzsite the 16th or 17th.
Rick
Well thing didn't go as planed today. First problem my contact in NY only sent 2 air springs, the Houston contact didn't send till today. So here I still sit. Im told Friday will be the day. Rick Im really trying hard to make it to Q. How long will it run?
__________________
AL & ERIKA

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-07-2010
Rick's Avatar
Rick Rick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bellefonte
Posts: 13,226
Default

You have plenty of time. We are not leaving until the 13th and won't be there until the 16 or 17. CRS but the 26th or so?
__________________
Rick Shawver
1SG Ret
2000 LX
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-07-2010
al perna al perna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ormond fla
Posts: 2,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
You have plenty of time. We are not leaving until the 13th and won't be there until the 16 or 17. CRS but the 26th or so?
Rick
iam doing all I can to be there . I haven't been this excited since i was a Boy Scout in the 60s going to my first Jamboree to Canada.
__________________
AL & ERIKA

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Firestone Air Springs iamflagman Tires, Wheels, Brakes, Steering and Suspensions 3 09-17-2010 05:18 PM
Gas Springs for Basement Doors MARK M380 (Unique Issues) 3 12-15-2009 04:38 PM
91 wb gas springs dennis hight PT and WB Parts List 1 08-24-2009 09:14 AM
Steel springs sanibel FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) 0 08-23-2009 08:15 PM
Gas springs for bay doors Thewonderer General 1 03-22-2009 08:16 PM

Web Search:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.