Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV

Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV Ready to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions? Folks are standing by ready to help.

Site Search:

Old 12-06-2010
Campground Owner

Thank You Randy.
www.xcreekrv.com
35°31'08.6"N 83°03'38.8"W
Old 12-06-2010

Right on! The banner looks great and is perfectly appropriate. I love this site! I think a certain kind of person buys and maintains Wanderlodges and contributes to everyone's efforts on this forum and I'm proud to be associated with them! Thanks all!
Austin, Texas
Old 12-06-2010

I am glad that there is finally a more prominent advertisement for Randy's site on the forum. With all of the 'wannabees' lurking around, obviously the desire is to point them in Randy's direction!
Linden, Michigan
Old 12-06-2010

I couldnt miss it, I think its a great idea. Thanks Randy
82 FC 33 250 left me for another
Sumner Wa.
Old 12-06-2010
Former Bird Owner

It's good to see Randy's banner ad -- he deserves the recognition and support from the group.

When I put my bird up for sale, Randy was most helpful and had a very fair and reasonable consignment agreement -- and I did my due diligence and compared his system to all the others.

Ultimately, my coach sold outside of Randy's operation -- but his help and support while the coach was for sale was valuable for me to understand what would be fair to me and my coach's buyer.

Thank you Randy.

Pete Masterson
(former) 95 WBDA 42'
(now) 2011 Roadtrek RS-Adventerous
Ridgefield, WA
aeonix1@me.com
Old 12-06-2010

Any chance of getting a small gap added in between the top and bottom of the banner? I looked at Randy's site 5 times while reading the forum on a iPhone. Too easy to toggle the banner when I'm trying to get one of the nearby buttons. Not the I mind looking, mind you, just nothing there for me now!

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 12-06-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdwg View Post
Any chance of getting a small gap added in between the top and bottom of the banner? I looked at Randy's site 5 times while reading the forum on a iPhone. Too easy to toggle the banner when I'm trying to get one of the nearby buttons. Not the I mind looking, mind you, just nothing there for me now!

There already is a gap between the bottom of the New BuyByeBlueBird banner, did you mean add one of equal size between the top of the banner and the dark blue toolbar also?

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 12-06-2010

banner looks GREAT!

and,
great big "THANK YOU" to Randy
$QUANDERLODGE lll ???

This somewhat birdless potter has a SHINY BRAND NEW KILN in her future

Kitimat,BC EH?
Blog : http://tulipvendor50.blogspot.ca

Old 12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
There already is a gap between the bottom of the New BuyByeBlueBird banner, did you mean add one of equal size between the top of the banner and the dark blue toolbar also?

Yes, it would be helpful.

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 12-06-2010

OK, warning, I'm going to be picky here. I'll try to tread lightly...

With all due appreciation to Randy's efforts and obvious support (all face and bow towards Georgia), strictly from a design and use perspective alone please don't add even MORE height to the top of the web page, it already takes up half the screen on smaller displays, full screen on mobile devices. If it's necessary, as in this case, to add more then please add it near the bottom of the page (like maybe right above the quick reply box? or in the HUGE empty area above the Forum Jump pulldown right below that). If it was me I'd even reduce the height (not the width) of the forum banner itself. I'm also (because I've run a phpBB forum before aware the forum software doesn't always allow one to easily place banners where you prefer them to be. It's why I run ad blocking software.

I'll go duck behind a desk and wait for the flames to die down now...

And I was on the BBB site just yesterday, unrelated to the banner, I just look for one of Randy's posts, or one of the ads talking about a bird for sale being added to the site. ANYONE that visits the forum for more than a few days will know where to look and I've referred more than a few to the coaches he's put up for sale. I'm all for giving recognition for his efforts.

Ken - Austin, Texas -
'94 34' Safari Serengeti sold - Mom remarried @71 and they upgraded to a newer Coach w/Slides

(HDT Coach or BMC & Stacker for me in the future.)