Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > GOT CLEAN JOKES...add them here!! (MODERATED)

GOT CLEAN JOKES...add them here!! (MODERATED) If you have a good clean joke to share with us, please add them here, instead of pirating another persons thread. This is a MODERATED forum.

Site Search:

Old 12-24-2018

Default friends to the end

Leo and Fred were best friends from childhood and the thing they loved best was baseball. The years passed and Leo was on his death bed with his best friend Fred at his bedside. Fred says to Leo " Leo when you get to the other side , if at all possible could you somehow let me know what it's like and if the play baseball there"? Leo agrees that if he can he will. A couple weeks later after Leo has passed Fred is awakened by a voice in his bedroom calling Fred by his name. Startled Fred asked who it is and the voice says it's Leo calling to him from the other side. Leo than proceeds to tell Fred he has some good news and a little bad news. Fred say's well give me the good news first. So Leo tells him that he's young again and that they can play baseball every day. Fred says that's great what's the bad news? Leo says well your pitching Tuesday.