Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV

Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV Ready to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions? Folks are standing by ready to help.

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Hey Timothy,
I feel your pain! We just pulled the trigger this May, still haven't brought the coach home....to much to do before we get on the road. Above posts are all spot on....my 2 cents add...allow a travel budget to inspect coaches and be willing to pull from the travel budget with full expectation you will not purchase but further your clarity on what your looking for. And secondly, the networking power of the WOG is actually a little scary. I finally posted that we were not ready to buy but actively looking and within days we had multiple opportunities to explore, one of which we purchased. Ultimately the coach we purchased was not through Randy, but we did look at least one of his offerings and he was very helpful and excellent customer service doesn't begin to describe what he brings to the table.
Happy Hunting
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Thank you all for your interest and helpfulness. I will continue to investigate all that is "Bluebird".
Old 2 Weeks Ago

I have bought two Wanderlodges. Both through Randy in one way or another. I would not purchase another without going thru Randy or getting his thoughts and advice. He knows these buses. The next will be thru Randy and when I sell my 1990 it will be thru Randy.
I saw a 1996 42 footer yesterday that had I seen it first would have been hard pressed not to buy. It was that nice.
A Pre Purchase Inspection by someone that knows that they are doing is important.
1990 PT-40 Blue Thunder
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Timothy,

If you've never owned an RV, I highly recommend renting one first. Cheap way to see if you like the lifestyle, the experience, etc. It's not for everyone, and honestly, a 15-30 year old coach isn't for everyone. I started by renting and even though we had a lot of little issues, still ended up buying one and then years later stepped up to a Bluebird. I'm glad I read up and educated myself first though, it's more than I first expected. Good luck in your search.
VB 1570
Old 2 Weeks Ago
ANOTHER REDNECK

i can help if you want..been around fora while..

BMC 37 foot sounds like your unit to look for
email if you want....
Just a Hobby Shop now-Bird Repairs upon Appt and my Schedule -USAR Retired
Pleasanton Tx 78064
Do not use PM... please use
rwoody@fullnet.net
http://www.ebay.com/usr/woody19571