Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning

Under The Awning Here is where you can carry on a conversation, just like............well, like you were sitting under your awning at the campsite.

Site Search:

Old 01-24-2009
hturner 12

Default dogs and wires

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
That isn't always the case, I had a Walker as my first dog and he chewed on two of them as a puppy, but not all the way though and still lived to be 16 years old.
John

A few years back we decided no more dogs or cats, when the ones we had leave for whatever reason there would be no replacement. I was ok with that Lexie on the other hand took in a stray after our cockapoo died after 12 years. So I now have a Jack Russell/Cataluha. I think she is about 6 months old. I am the only one that can take her out. If Lexie takes her out it is a toss up as to will walk who her out. "Dog" as I call her, she standsto my knees, can stand on her rear legs and get what ever is on the counter. The 3 cats have been trying to let her know that they were here first. It does not matter if she can put their head in her mouth. As far as chewing: extension cord, various chargers table lamp cord. paper, shoes, socks and any thing else she can get.

http://tinyurl.com/df8g3y