Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM

Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM Post your questions or comments here about your favorite campground, RV park, rest area, Walmart or Cracker Barrel parking lot where you like to get your shut eye, or WHERE TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Site Search:

Old 10-12-2010

Default Coyote Creek, Alberta, Canada

We "camped" on the 9th hole at this site for the last 6 weeks, to prepare for a snowbird trip to Texas, and to try and figure out the various systems on the Bird. It was marvelous.

This RV campground/ Golf Course
http://www.coyotecreekresort.ca/campgrnd.html

is located 1 1/2 hours NW of Calgary AB at Sundre. (Elev 3650) in the Canadian Rocky foothills. There are no poisonous critters, but deer, bear,coyotes or mountain lions could be neighbors (edge of complete wilderness).

Phase 1 was built 5 years ago at the peak of the RV boom as Condos. The RV sites are typically 40x75 with compete 50A, 30A and regular power, and individual sewer and water connections.

The golf course is seasonal (May to Oct) and RV park is limited service in winter. Golf is fully priced ( $50-65 plus buggy), Also there is hiking, kayaking, and world class trout fishing nearby. Good food at the golf course and a supermarket 5 miles away.

2010 CAMPING RATES
$40/night
$240/week
$800/month

The condo owners will rent for much less than these rates. Contact me for landlord phone #'s. ( I have no personal interest in this).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bird at Coyote Creek 09-2010.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	6864   Click image for larger version

Name:	Coyote Creek.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	6865   Click image for larger version

Name:	9th green.jpg
Views:	164