Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM

Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM Post your questions or comments here about your favorite campground, RV park, rest area, Walmart or Cracker Barrel parking lot where you like to get your shut eye, or WHERE TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Site Search:

Old 08-06-2019
WanderBee

Default Recommendations for Pensacola area

Well, life has taken a turn recently - and for the better I should add. I just accepted a job in Gulf Breeze, FL (Pensacola area). I start on Aug 26 so the time line is pretty short. Our plan is for me to live out of the Bird until we get our house sold and a new one purchased.

We are headed down there next week (had previously booked a vacation and now it will be a vacation and house-hunting trip) and staying at Ft Pickens. Unfortunately, they are fairly booked up (especially over Labor Day and weekends). I'll need to find somewhere else.

Right now, I am looking at Papa Bass Campground in Gulf Breeze as well as Avalon Landing RV Park in Milton, FL.

Anyone have a recommendation for another place I should look? Or feedback on either of those places?

I am not military or ex-military so the military base campground is not an option.
Marietta, GA
Old 08-06-2019

This place is close to I10, very nice owners, recommended!
https://www.pensacolarvpark.net/
Body #234
"Smooth Ride"
Full Timing with 2 cats
214-729-1384
Old 08-12-2019

Hi,
Try rvparkreviews.com I do not know much about the area you are looking at, but I have found this web site to be very helpful when we are going to a new area. The reviews are from people who have actualy stayed in the campgrounds.
Good luck.
lnjdavis@gmail.com
Please call or email instead of private messages

1995 BMC 37
300 HP Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Turbocharged Diesel
Boldly Going Nowhere
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/index.cfm #117