Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....list your PT Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 04-16-2014
prone to wandering

Thanks Crit, I have seen your shades and they are real nice. Since my LX is a lot higher than an FC I think that I will likely go with the Magnashades (see post#2). I like that I don't have to get out the ladder to put them on
jimdoel@me.com
Old 04-16-2014

We began to break a lot of the strings in the pleated shades and replaced them with MCD shades. They are a bit pricey but I never regretted the expenditure. We bought the American Duo which is two shades, one a black out shade and the other allows you to see out but others cannot see in. You can get them either in electric or manual. The manual shades can be raised by a small tug on then turning the shade loose and they raise and stop and the correct place. We had an electric shade installed on the windshield and it did away with the peep gaps at each edge. Worth the money in my opinion. They say you can install them yourself but we had ours installed at Davis Cabinets in Junction City Oregon.

http://www.mcdinnovations.com/

Amateur Radio - KG7V
Old 04-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Hat Guy View Post
Ed,

Drive with them on? That would be great especially driving into the sun in the middle of the summer. And, your visibility is not diminished?

Tell us more.
Visibility is fine but I wouldn't want to have to clean the bugs out of the material!

Old 04-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crit Bliss View Post
This guy custom makes them on your coach at your lot. They are amazing.
http://www.rvsunshades.net/
I too have the sunshades made by rv sunshades ! They are excellent, but you can see into the coach at night with lights on.......drapes or a blind are necessary for night privacy.

1973 31FC
Cape Cod MA