Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default Very Nice M380 For Sale

With much sadness the wife and I are selling our M380, it is our third Wanderlodge and by far the best driving, most powerful, easiest parking Wanderlodge.......we have bought a new Renegade, the lure of a kingsize bed and additional 1/2 bath did us in......and I am not so sure we made the right move. The Super C Freightliner is much much louder while driving and it’s just not Wanderlodge quality....but nothing is....I have posted our 380 on Craigslist Dallas,.....it’s a great deal, it was one of the first M380’s built, only 68,000 miles,
It looks great, drives great and is ready to go anywhere....it has Aquaheat not Hurricane, HWH jacks, not Bigfoot, and just one slide without inflatable seals..
$77,000....we need to move it....it was always kept in our airplane hangar in Dallas, when not in use.......much more info on Craigslist or call me....here is the link..https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/rv...908138580.html

Last edited by Dr Miller; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:00 PM. Reason: Craigslist link
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Beautiful Bird.
That's a Beautiful Beech Baron too.

Keirn Rush, Carolyn Rush
and Mike the Wanderdog.
New Bern, North Carolina
keirn@keirnrush.com
252-249-2628
95 BMC 37

Last edited by Keirn and Carolyn; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:10 AM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Thumbs up

Dennis,

We too were sad to let our M380 go. We now have a 2019 Renegade Verona LE 40 LTS and love it. You will get used to the extra..."playing trucker"...noise. Renegade is the only brand we found (and could afford) that came anywhere close to Bluebird quality. Currently at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs headed for Banff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Catherine.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	62420  
2019 Renegade Verona LE 40 LTS Super C
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Miller View Post
With much sadness the wife and I are selling our M380, it is our third Wanderlodge and by far the best driving, most powerful, easiest parking Wanderlodge.......we have bought a new Renegade, the lure of a kingsize bed and additional 1/2 bath did us in......and I am not so sure we made the right move. The Super C Freightliner is much much louder while driving and it’s just not Wanderlodge quality....but nothing is....
No way I’d sacrifice my baby AND pay 3 or 4 hundred thousand for a 1/2 bath and king sized bed . Potential buyers should note that Dr Miller is a 3x Wanderlodge owner. As such he obviously knows Birds & has almost certainly taken excellent care of this one. Good luck with your sale Doc. You’re going to make someone really, really happy!
Old 1 Week Ago

Thank you......we were maybe a bit impulsive on the Renegade.....The M380 was just had its periodic maintenance for the summer travels....ready to go, with fresh fluid and filters....