Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 03-05-2016

I gave up on diagnosing the level/slide issue on my own. I called HWH and they diagnosed it was an issue with the computer (metal box). On mine there are three 15A fused by the power feed and through process of elimination I found it was the third one causing the 15A fuse on the bus to blow. I had to label all 24 connections going to the box and then send it in. Got it back yesterday, installed it this today and... Houston, we have level jacks and the slide. It costs about $400 total, about $100 of that was shipping. I need to touch base with them to find out exactly what they fixed.
Herndon, VA
Old 12-21-2019

Having what sounds like the same issues with my 2003 Lxi, have HWH (Paul) on it but still having trouble finding cause. Found the trees switches in the gen bay but none seems to be what we are looking for. Any insight can certainly help to help Paul with the diagnoses. Thanks !
Old 12-21-2019

Dick,
Having spent over 40 hours on the same problem, and hours pouring over the wiring schematics & chasing wires, the problem turned out to be the hot lead from the bus ignition switch had detached from the ignition contact. I recommend that you spend 10 minutes to check yours. Try the simplest things 1st!

Dan Sheridan (a.k.a. TORanch)
Thousand Oaks, CA
"Tropic Express"
2000 43' LXI SS
Toad: 2005 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Sahara
Email: TORanch@adelphia.net
Old 12-22-2019

Will do, thank you for that. Wouldn't that be nice, I'll post my findings.
Old 12-22-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Pierson View Post
Having what sounds like the same issues with my 2003 Lxi, have HWH (Paul) on it but still having trouble finding cause. Found the trees switches in the gen bay but none seems to be what we are looking for. Any insight can certainly help to help Paul with the diagnoses. Thanks !

Have you checked the computer? Mine is located on the forward side of the big pass through bay closer to the drivers side.
Herndon, VA
Old 12-22-2019

My HWH system would light up when pushing power button and go off when let go.
all pressure sensors were ok. Turned out to be a break in the ground wire somewhere before it attaches to the aluminum brain box in the bay. Added a ground wire to the box and it works fine except it can operate while underway, so I installed a toggle switch to cut off the connection while traveling.