Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Places to Visit

Places to Visit Talk about your travels. Let others know of great places they should visit? Let us know where it is and what's great about it.

Site Search:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-06-2011
Gene Mehr's Avatar
Gene Mehr Gene Mehr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: marblemount wa.
Posts: 1,525
Default

Ya did a hill climb on a dirt road my brother got ther before me and put up paper plate signs on the trees that said faster then another faster then the last one said punch it. It was pouring down rain getting dark, nasty muddy hill climb sorounded by trees. I had one shot, it was slick but made it. Felt the bus just fish tailling all the way up wife was impreased as usual. Got to the top to about 50 people with video cameras and a lot of cheers. That reminds me l got see if I can get my hands on the video. Only recomended for professional FC drivers only do not try this at home
__________________
Gene Mehr
Marcia Mehr
1988 FCSB Silver Edition
82 FC 33 250 left me for another
Sumner Wa.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-06-2011
Turbokitty's Avatar
Turbokitty Turbokitty is offline
Timberlake Products Group
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Clearwater
Posts: 4,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Mehr View Post
Ya did a hill climb on a dirt road my brother got ther before me and put up paper plate signs on the trees that said faster then another faster then the last one said punch it. It was pouring down rain getting dark, nasty muddy hill climb sorounded by trees. I had one shot, it was slick but made it. Felt the bus just fish tailling all the way up wife was impreased as usual. Got to the top to about 50 people with video cameras and a lot of cheers. That reminds me l got see if I can get my hands on the video. Only recomended for professional FC drivers only do not try this at home

I say we plan a 2012 mid summer mountain meadow dry camping rally called something like RITMON (rally in the middle of nowhere).

2 weeks minimum and possibly getting a pooper pumper to come out from town every third day or so? Trout fishing, plinking, 4 wheeling, campfires under the stars, bears, coyote's, rabbit stew, chuck wagon's etc.
__________________

Ryan and Michelle Saari
Timberlake Products Group, Inc.
1985 PT36
1983 FC35RB Left me for Atlanta!
Clearwater, Florida
https://www.timberlakeproductsgroup.com/
https://www.ebay.com/str/timberlakeproductsgroup
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-06-2011
Randy Dupree's Avatar
Randy Dupree Randy Dupree is offline
Forum owner
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Port St Joe,Fl
Posts: 36,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokitty View Post
I say we plan a 2012 mid summer mountain meadow dry camping rally called something like RITMON (rally in the middle of nowhere).

2 weeks minimum and possibly getting a pooper pumper to come out from town every third day or so? Trout fishing, plinking, 4 wheeling, campfires under the stars, bears, coyote's, rabbit stew, chuck wagon's etc.
I'm in.
No rabbit for me!
__________________
DO NOT SEND PM
email me at randy@randydupree.com only.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-07-2011
Gene Mehr's Avatar
Gene Mehr Gene Mehr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: marblemount wa.
Posts: 1,525
Default

Me to
__________________
Gene Mehr
Marcia Mehr
1988 FCSB Silver Edition
82 FC 33 250 left me for another
Sumner Wa.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-07-2011
Turbokitty's Avatar
Turbokitty Turbokitty is offline
Timberlake Products Group
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Clearwater
Posts: 4,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Dupree View Post
I'm in.
No rabbit for me!
How about some hausenfeffer then?

BTW, your part will ship tomorrow
__________________

Ryan and Michelle Saari
Timberlake Products Group, Inc.
1985 PT36
1983 FC35RB Left me for Atlanta!
Clearwater, Florida
https://www.timberlakeproductsgroup.com/
https://www.ebay.com/str/timberlakeproductsgroup
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-06-2011
ewommack's Avatar
ewommack ewommack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Waverly
Posts: 103
Default

Now that sounds like fun to me. Count me in as long as its not half way across the country. Spent opening week of deer season at a Doug's farm in the bird and had to do a little mud bogging to get in. Both coaches got in and out just fine. Its all about the momentum!
__________________
Edward Wommack
Waverly, Georgia
1981 31FCSB
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-06-2011
Turbokitty's Avatar
Turbokitty Turbokitty is offline
Timberlake Products Group
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Clearwater
Posts: 4,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewommack View Post
Now that sounds like fun to me. Count me in as long as its not half way across the country. Spent opening week of deer season at a Doug's farm in the bird and had to do a little mud bogging to get in. Both coaches got in and out just fine. Its all about the momentum!
Or in our case inertia
__________________

Ryan and Michelle Saari
Timberlake Products Group, Inc.
1985 PT36
1983 FC35RB Left me for Atlanta!
Clearwater, Florida
https://www.timberlakeproductsgroup.com/
https://www.ebay.com/str/timberlakeproductsgroup
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-06-2011
ewommack's Avatar
ewommack ewommack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Waverly
Posts: 103
Default

Yes Yes lots of inertia. Ha!
__________________
Edward Wommack
Waverly, Georgia
1981 31FCSB
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sun Valley, Idaho White Hat Guy Under The Awning 5 03-08-2011 07:23 PM
New member from Idaho K Sarich New Members 10 11-05-2010 09:19 AM

Web Search:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.