Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM

Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM Post your questions or comments here about your favorite campground, RV park, rest area, Walmart or Cracker Barrel parking lot where you like to get your shut eye, or WHERE TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Site Search:

Old 02-21-2010

Default Rv parks in Mesa Az.

We may need to be in Mesa for a week or 2 and would like to find a smaller park close to Apache trail and Power Rd. We've stayed at the big parks and would prefer a smaller park. Not going to be there on vacation.
Old 02-21-2010

Unhappy Sorry, I can't help.

Terry,
I live in Mesa and I'm sad to say I know absolutely nothing about the parks in the area. I know a little about a couple smaller parks near me but I am in West Mesa and where you're talking about is several miles east.
Mike Putz and Fred Bellows are both in the area and may be able to give you some information. If they don't hop in here soon you might send a message to them through the forum.
Dave

THE SHORT BUS
(She's Just a Little Slow)
Old 02-22-2010

ttt