Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 01-13-2010

Little Deer Isle is a few hours up Rt 1 from Windham, which is "Down East" near Portland. My Dad grew up in Southwest Harbor, which is a little farther up the road from Little Deer Isle, "up back 'o Bangor".

And WELCOME to the site, Mark and Donna! Thank you for your service!!

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 01-13-2010

Default Stonington, Me

Stonington is a small hike from Windham, perhaps 2 hours. I used to deliver building supplies there back in the 70s. A very pretty town in the summer months. Deer Isle,as well. I am cleared to leav ME at the end of January. Maybe see you on the road. I am heading to Amarillo before arriving @ Alberquerque. Not felling so lonely now. Thanks
87 FC SOLD
89 SP SOLD
94 WB SOLD
95 WB 42
2007 Jeep Wrangler
2015 GMC Acadia
207-939-3816
Old 01-14-2010

I don't go up there much. After all, they are my in-laws.

It is a beautiful place and if I'm ever able to retire I'd like to spend some time there. I'm a beach person and we usually head south.

Hope to meet one day.
Old 01-14-2010

Stick,

There are some pretty cool beaches in Maine. They won't necessarily be the type you're thinking about, but they are quite beautiful just the same. The granite shoreline makes for interesting views.

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 01-14-2010

I've been to some of the sand beaches in Maine and they are, surprisingly, much like Florida beaches...just colder. Ogonquit and Wells come to mind.

I like the rocky shoreline too. Our place is on the Chickadee Cove. Full of water at some parts of the day and empty at others. It's a different world from the peanut and cotton fields of SW Georgia. but I try and appreciate all types of terrain.

By the way, the desire to see more of the good old USA is part of the method to my madness. I've seen my share of the world, but I really want to spend my money in this country for a while.
Old 01-16-2010

Stick,

That's exactly where we are too. We've been fortunate enough to be able to see the country on motorcycles and now want to go back to the areas we like to really experience them. Currently that darn 4 letter word "work" is holding us up, though!!

Old 03-19-2011

Great collection of info, thank you.
Now, one more if you don't mind-I saw several folks mention replacing the two small oil cooler lines while doing the belts. Are these visible in any of the pictures above? If not, where are they in relation to...? And if I call up a Cat part store, how will I describe them so the parts man doesn't look at me like I'm crazy?

And one more...anything special about removing the air conditioner pump? The freon has probably all leaked out of mine, so other than taping up an wires and securing the hoses, anything else?

Thanks all.
Falmouth, MA