Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > GOT CLEAN JOKES...add them here!! (MODERATED)

GOT CLEAN JOKES...add them here!! (MODERATED) If you have a good clean joke to share with us, please add them here, instead of pirating another persons thread. This is a MODERATED forum.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago
Bluebird Bob

Default I want to apologize

Hi, Fred, this is Richard, next door. I’ve got a confession to make.
"I’ve been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. At least I’m telling you in this text and I can’t live with myself a minute longer without you knowing about this. The truth is that when you’re not around I’ve been sharing your wife, day and night. In fact, probably much more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently and I know that that’s no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can’t live with the guilt and hope you’ll accept my sincere apology and forgive me. Please suggest a fee for usage and I’ll pay you.
Regards, Richard"

Neighbors response:
Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed, went next door and killed Richard. He went back home and poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Fred then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

Second text message:
"Hi, Fred. Richard here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I expected you figured it out and noticed that the ****** Auto-Correct had changed “wi-fi” to “wife.” Technology, huh? It’ll be the death of us all.
Regards, Richard"

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Last edited by Dieselbird01; 1 Week Ago at 07:43 PM. Reason: Edited to comply with Forum rules
Old 1 Week Ago

hah!