Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies

Rallies Some of the rallies listed here are closed to posting by other than rally masters. Some old rallies are closed do to their being old rallies.

Site Search:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
chiplamb's Avatar
chiplamb chiplamb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Augusta
Posts: 1,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake View Post
We will be evacuating La., a little earlier than planned, so will be there earlier, if any help is needed.
Nothing like another hurricane to motivate me.
We are coming in Friday as it will be raining here Saturday and Sunday, evidently at PM as well. May as well just be there in the rain rather than getting ready in it.
__________________
Chip Lamb
Augusta, Georgia
E-MAIL OR CALL - NO PM
chip@collectorsco.com / 706-339-3429
1987 FC35SB
1996 Prevost XL40 Liberty Conversion
Former: 04 M380, 90 SP36, 92 WB40, 85 FC35SB & others
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
kg4rrx's Avatar
kg4rrx kg4rrx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Fayetteville
Posts: 1,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiplamb View Post
We are coming in Friday as it will be raining here Saturday and Sunday, evidently at PM as well. May as well just be there in the rain rather than getting ready in it.

We'll be there Saturday. Hopefully with the hurricane passing through early the actual rally week will be nice weather!
__________________
Chris Henry
Fayetteville, GA
87FC
kg4rrx@gmail.com 404-547-1951
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Brett Brett is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Littlestown/Gettysburg
Posts: 7
Default

Brett Austin 132
__________________
Brett Austin
Littlestown, Pa
'87 PT 36
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
randym randym is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ocala
Posts: 26
Default

I had to cancel this morning. My 2003 LX is in the shop. Trying to get the HWH electonics panel fixed. HWH has had it for 5 weeks. Can't engage the transmission without the panel so I'm dead in the water.

I was supposed to be in site 213 so my name can be removed from the site map.

I hope to be on that site next year, but the front office wouldn't take my reservation for next year. They said they haven't decided how they are going to handle reservations for next year. If they open up reserving spots for next year please text me at 352-895-9867 and I'll call to reserve.

Have a great rally everyone.
__________________
Randy Merrill
2003 LX 40' "Big Bird"
Ocala, FL 34470
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
al perna al perna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ormond fla
Posts: 2,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randym View Post
I had to cancel this morning. My 2003 LX is in the shop. Trying to get the HWH electonics panel fixed. HWH has had it for 5 weeks. Can't engage the transmission without the panel so I'm dead in the water.

I was supposed to be in site 213 so my name can be removed from the site map.

I hope to be on that site next year, but the front office wouldn't take my reservation for next year. They said they haven't decided how they are going to handle reservations for next year. If they open up reserving spots for next year please text me at 352-895-9867 and I'll call to reserve.

Have a great rally everyone.
Randy , did you say you had the coach at HWH in Iowa and they cant fix it ?
__________________
AL & ERIKA

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
randym randym is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ocala
Posts: 26
Default

Hi Al,

The coach is at the shop in Ocala, FL. The shop sent the electronics panel out to HWH 5 weeks ago for repair. They have called at least twice weekly and HWH won't give any info on the status of the panel and won't give an estimated date of completion. If I could find another place to get the panel fixed I would have HWH ship it back. Pretty poor customer service on HWH's part.
__________________
Randy Merrill
2003 LX 40' "Big Bird"
Ocala, FL 34470
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
al perna al perna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ormond fla
Posts: 2,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randym View Post
Hi Al,

The coach is at the shop in Ocala, FL. The shop sent the electronics panel out to HWH 5 weeks ago for repair. They have called at least twice weekly and HWH won't give any info on the status of the panel and won't give an estimated date of completion. If I could find another place to get the panel fixed I would have HWH ship it back. Pretty poor customer service on HWH's part.
Randy, your experience is the new norm with HWH sadly , however if you could have been able to drive the coach there you would be shocked at how fast you are serviced.
I do know from experience they send those boards out and do not work on them in house . One time i was there and a worker told me he would need to send it out , a manager upon hearing this said let me look at it . I got lucky and it turned out to only be a high voltage regulator . Real bummer and I'm sure this covid mess plays a part in the delay . Who in Ocala is working on it ?
__________________
AL & ERIKA

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
randym randym is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ocala
Posts: 26
Default

Walt's Brake Shop is doing the work for me. They do a lot of work on motorhomes.
__________________
Randy Merrill
2003 LX 40' "Big Bird"
Ocala, FL 34470
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Old Hippy's Avatar
Old Hippy Old Hippy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Lady Lake
Posts: 23
Default

I’ve been moved (Sun. am) from #49 to #190.
__________________
N8 Seifrit
North Central Florida
1991 WB40
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
1984Lodge's Avatar
1984Lodge 1984Lodge is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Temple Terrace
Posts: 1,656
Default

Here is the latest map:

2020 WOG-Pine Mountian Sites-Post 150-F.pdf
__________________

Jeff LoGiudice
1984LodgeJeff@gmail.com
Temple Terrace, Florida
1984 Bluebird PT40
#F063411 6V92TA & MT654CR
& 1986 MCI 102A3
6V92TA & HT740 (Sold)
YouTube-Gino's Garage https://www.youtube.com/user/xjrjeff
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/index.cfm #460
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Paltz 2020 markusfmeyer Rallies 9 09-22-2020 07:41 AM
Wax, Sealers, 2020. toolmaker Care and Upkeep 10 05-28-2020 02:46 PM
2020 Birds at the Beach bryanaltier Rallies 110 04-14-2020 08:43 AM
2020 - Feb 28 - Mar 1 - Picacho Peak, AZ MRPutz AZ Hot Birds 15 03-03-2020 11:12 AM
Daytona 500 2020 Bragg Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM 1 02-01-2020 10:28 AM

Web Search:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.