Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted

RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted List your RV Lots, Land to use for an RV site and RV Condos, that you either have for sale, or are looking to buy, right here. Be as descriptive as you can be, with a size, location, features and more, plus directions to the site and as much contact information as possible.

Site Search:

Old 03-05-2009

Default Cherokee Nat Forest, TN

Three years ago I bought and developed 1.86 acres near the boundary of the Cherokee Nat Forest in Polk Co TN to acommodate a large rv with full hookups. This land is near white water rafting and other recreational activities. The lot is on the corner of two paved roads and has no restrictions. It is nicely wooded and the unused portion is also suitable for a homesite, cabin, or garage. This land drains very well and never has standing water. All the utilities are underground including 200 amps at the meterbox with 100 amps going to the campground style rv pedestal (50/30/20 amp plugs), public water with installed shut off at the meter, with an approved septic tank in operation for 3 years, all short connections to a leveled spot where my 36 ft fifth wheel now sits. There is a double-width circular drive. The property gets excellent cell phone and air card signals. It has a 911 physical address with a mailbox. The Polk Co taxes are $133 per year. This location is 15 minutes from Cleveland TN and 40 minutes from Chattanooga TN. This property can be used as a domicile for anyone fulltiming and TN has no state income tax. Everything is ready, just pull in and hookup. I have listed this land with Reality Executives, Keith Watson is the listing agent, 423-715-7656. This property can be viewed on rivercounties.com, then go to Polk Co and to "Land Search" and put in MLS #149231, to see pictures. If you have further questions my e-mail is jajrsteele@gmail.com for Joe Steele (this is different than on my profile on this site).
Old 03-07-2009

Default Price

The price is $39,900.
Old 03-07-2009
ANOTHER REDNECK

great deal

wish i was in a position to take advantage of this!@~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a Hobby Shop now-Bird Repairs upon Appt and my Schedule -USAR Retired
Pleasanton Tx 78064
Do not use PM... please use
rwoody@fullnet.net
http://www.ebay.com/usr/woody19571

Old 05-11-2009
Wannabee

Is the property sold?? I went to the realitor site and the MLS #149231 came up empty.
Old 06-16-2009

Default Still for sale

Sorry I haven't checked this post lately. Yes the property is still for sale. If unable to contact the realitor my e-mail is jajrsteele@gmail.com .
Old 01-27-2011

In regard to This:

Quote:
Cherokee Nat Forest, TN
Three years ago I bought and developed 1.86 acres near the boundary of the Cherokee Nat Forest in Polk Co TN to acommodate a large rv with full hookups. This land is near white water rafting and other recreational activities. The lot is on the corner of two paved roads and has no restrictions. It is nicely wooded and the unused portion is also suitable for a homesite, cabin, or garage. This land drains very well and never has standing water. All the utilities are underground including 200 amps at the meterbox with 100 amps going to the campground style rv pedestal (50/30/20 amp plugs), public water with installed shut off at the meter, with an approved septic tank in operation for 3 years, all short connections to a leveled spot where my 36 ft fifth wheel now sits. There is a double-width circular drive. The property gets excellent cell phone and air card signals. It has a 911 physical address with a mailbox. The Polk Co taxes are $133 per year. This location is 15 minutes from Cleveland TN and 40 minutes from Chattanooga TN. This property can be used as a domicile for anyone fulltiming and TN has no state income tax. Everything is ready, just pull in and hookup. I have listed this land with Reality Executives, Keith Watson is the listing agent, 423-715-7656. This property can be viewed on rivercounties.com, then go to Polk Co and to "Land Search" and put in MLS #149231, to see pictures. If you have further questions my e-mail is jajrsteele@gmail.com for Joe Steele (this is different than on my profile on this site).
DO YOU HAVE PICS AND MORE PDF INFO...
wwg@mac.com
Toad 2001 Venture
Toad 2006 PT Cruiser Ragtop
Tandem Tow Dolley
Forest River 24 Toy Barn
Old 01-27-2011
Gardner

It is no longer listed at the real estate broker.
78 FC 33 Happinest (Sold)
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Old 01-27-2011

It was a 2009 date, maybe it sold.
VB 1570
Old 01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wm Giles View Post
In regard to This:

DO YOU HAVE PICS AND MORE PDF INFO...
Here it is:

http://www.keithwatsonhomes.com/bin/...tart=0&grp=ALL