Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Aircconditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Aircconditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

I don't mind painting the new cover to match, I just wondered if possibly the old cover would fit, but as I think about it maybe the new cover should be used anyway since the vent slots may be placed in different places for a reason.

Sky Cheney
1998 43' LXi #F119728
Lansing, Michigan
Old 1 Week Ago

My original and replacement covers had no slots. The cover on the new Pelican II heat pump has ventilation slots on the sides towards the rear of the unit.
850 814 9022