Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Ladies > Ladies General Discussion

Ladies General Discussion Discussion of general topics that the ladies of WOG may find interesting to talk about.

Site Search:

Old 10-13-2018
BIG MAMA

Default WOG: LADIES CRAFTS/LUNCHEON

I am posting this again under Ladies site. You best friend may not have mentioned this to you. So perhaps this might find you...

This year Fran McGinnis will not be at WOG. She always KINDLY supplies us with paints. So unless someone comes up with an idea and supplies we will be craftless! We DO have a craft planned for the ladies luncheon!!
With Hurricane Michael reeking havoc in Bainbridge, our wonderful organizers of the Ladies Luncheon, Roberta Shawver, Carol Dupree and Donna Bragdon might not make it till later in the week. I will be asking for help setting up and cleaning up. Don’t hesitate to volunteer!!
Looking forward to a great WOG. See you there!
Bird of Play
2001 LXI single slide

04 M 380.......with goat rails SOLD
Old 10-13-2018
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Brookshire View Post
I am posting this again under Ladies site. You best friend may not have mentioned this to you. So perhaps this might find you...

This year Fran McGinnis will not be at WOG. She always KINDLY supplies us with paints. So unless someone comes up with an idea and supplies we will be craftless! We DO have a craft planned for the ladies luncheon!!
With Hurricane Michael reeking havoc in Bainbridge, our wonderful organizers of the Ladies Luncheon, Roberta Shawver, Carol Dupree and Donna Bragdon might not make it till later in the week. I will be asking for help setting up and cleaning up. Don’t hesitate to volunteer!!
Looking forward to a great WOG. See you there!
1988 FC, Silver Edition
Commerce, Michigan