Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 05-31-2018

I must be missing something. I am unable to translate this information to the individual fuse and relay blocks in their respective locations (drivers side outdoor panel, lower dash, upper dash, etc.). Any help here? Were their photos or diagrams posted that showed, for example, which block outside drivers upper was P1 and which was P11? Sorry if I missed the obvious....
Old 05-31-2018

Inside the "slanted door" below the driver, you should find a large diagram (decal) depicting P1 and P11 along with locations of most of the electrical components in the outside area below the drivers window.
My friend Martin who also has a 99 LXI does not have the decal diagram inside the slanted door...go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeOtter View Post
I must be missing something. I am unable to translate this information to the individual fuse and relay blocks in their respective locations (drivers side outdoor panel, lower dash, upper dash, etc.). Any help here? Were their photos or diagrams posted that showed, for example, which block outside drivers upper was P1 and which was P11? Sorry if I missed the obvious....
SOLD 89 FC in 2012; SOLD 88 WB in 2016
Rolla, MO 65401
Old 06-01-2018

Default Missing Diagram

Unfortunately my vehicle does not have the diagram within the compartment nor on the door. Missing. Anyone have one that they can post/send? Thanks, John
Old 06-04-2018

Wink Missing Diagram

John,

I apologize that I was not able to respond quickly as we were visiting my sister in Phoenix area and did not have access to my coach materials. Then it’s been a matter of combing thru everything ( i have ) to retrieve your answer.

The diagram is part of drawing # 0007819 in our WOG LX Database. You can download / copy that to your computer, then to a flash( or thumb ) drive. Then take that to a Fedex print shop and have them print it out on a C or D size drawing sheet. Keep one in your "Bluebird box" and tape one to the inside of the outdoor access door, located below the driver’s seat on the coach. This panel is about 18” x 18”, and is considered the main chassis panel.

Most Birds have 3 smaller panels inside ( in the topside “House” ) section of their coaches. One is about 10” x10” located in a cabinet above the bed at the rear of the coach. This one includes a bunch of small 12 volt fuses and resettable relays. The most important relay is to reset the 12 volt water pumps if they overload the circuit. The info is contained on drwg # 98W4RL9.
Another subpanel found on drwg # W4FRTLC, is about !0” x 12”, located in the cockpit cabinet, behind two wooden doors, ajacent to the entrance door. It contains 12v fuses and relays near the lower front cap, such as the winshield wipers, door lock and door step, directional controls and mirrors.
A third panel contained on drawing 98W40HLC, is found ( hidden ) in the front cap overhead cabinet. It services the house lights, directional lights, the overhead spot light, the turn signals and luggage compartment lights. Then there is a small 6” x 8” grey box located behind the engine access door. This panel is the interface to the DDEC engine and the Automatic transmission.

If these drawings were not provided to you from the previous owner(s)... almost all drawings are avaliable on the WOG drawing data, listed under the "1999 Lxi Print Package List”.

Happy hunting

Old 06-10-2018

Hello Bob, I must be technically challenged. I used the site search but only found our dialogue. I have found the WOG LX and LXi Issues in the WOG website but a search only reveals our exchange. I have also used a google search siting both the document number and website and find nothing. I apologize in advance but I am unable to find a searchable index for the site. Perhaps you can help me navigate the labyrinth.
Old 06-11-2018

Hello Again Bob, I had moderator John Finn assist me looking for the diagrams and we could not locate. I did not receive any documents with the coach and am starting from zero. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, John
Old 06-11-2018
John Wyatt – Administrator/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeOtter View Post
Hello Again Bob, I had moderator John Finn assist me looking for the diagrams and we could not locate. I did not receive any documents with the coach and am starting from zero. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, John
There are other ways to get there but just go back to post #1 of this thread and click on the "FILES & DIRECTORIES" link. That will take you directly to the "Downloads" directory.

In that directory, scroll down to the "LX and LXI FILES" and open it - most of what I "think" you're looking for should be there.
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001
Old 06-11-2018

Very Cool! Thank you so much for the guidance and to Bob and John for all their help as well. Gracias Amigos!
Old 06-12-2018

John,
Go down to the “Manuals and Files & Sofwtare Database” ( on the WOG Forum ), click to open, then click on “ Manuals & Files to download”, then click on “Index of Download Files...etc”. Therein, you will find hundreds of downloadable drawings and other info

Enjoy