Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Default 1983 PB on Ebay

PT40 my bad

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F333404252361

Add says 82, body plate looks like 82. Add says good shape. Maybe for half the price. Ignition is out. Sad. I like the style but this might be to far gone. In California.
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835
Old 1 Week Ago

"needs a good detailing inside and out."
needs more than that
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 1 Week Ago

IMHO...
One word comes to mind...
Rough...

Old 1 Week Ago

The seller states "no low ball offers, we know what this is worth" I say they have no idea what its worth (or not worth)
Cape Cod,ma
Old 1 Week Ago
1983 FC 35 "Casa Billisa"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crit Bliss View Post
The seller states "no low ball offers, we know what this is worth" I say they have no idea what its worth (or not worth)
or what it is..."1983 bluebird wonder lodge"
St. Petersburg, Florida
Wanderlodge Social: https://mewe.com/profile/5bfc750ae760be22b1797898
Old 1 Week Ago

I was looking at that one and they won't even let you start or move it until it's paid for. That's too big a gamble for me.
Old 1 Week Ago

I saw. They did say you could have a mechanic look. If they would agree to a lot lower price, I have one in and do everything up to spinning it. Just not run it lol. Sad thing from what I read was it is abandoned and they put liens on it and took possession. Either the PO is dead or a kid owned it and dumped it. Right time , right place probably could have gotten it for 5Gs. If it was in the NE I go look. I’m up here right now freezing lol.
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835

Last edited by ChrisRasman; 1 Week Ago at 02:18 PM.
Old 6 Days Ago

I have an 82, that one looks like an 83 to me. Just looking at the photos, I’d say bring the proverbial $10k just for starters (tires, batteries, fluids, shocks, bags, hoses, etc., etc.)

Wouldn’t touch it if the generator and engine can’t be assessed. Next big tickets are trans and diff condition. The you can start on the brake cans, air lines and of course the compressor coolant hoses. Fuel tank, water tanks probably need a thorough cleaning (took me an entire weekend to do that, including cutting new inspection holes in the top of the tanks). Water heater, fridge, etc.

Then awnings, if replacement of the fabric and/or springs is needed, you’re looking at thousands again.

Something going on with the ignition switch, I’ve been in there and that compartment is extremely difficult to access, if there’s a problem in there, it’s a bear!

I bought mine for $16k 5 years ago, got that much again at least into it since then and the genny, engine and trans have been trouble free. Plus I did 1.3 kW of solar, but that was only $3k and definitely worth it!

jphoenix13@me.com
www.jimphoenix.com

Last edited by jphoenix13; 6 Days Ago at 11:22 PM.
Old 6 Days Ago

I like the photos with the foamy engine bright still foaming on the valve covers. It would be a project for someone.

The number of the old coaches that got the square headlight "facelift" stuff is surprising. I think I've seen like 10 or 15 of them by now, they must be factory converted. It's way beyond the headlights.
Old 5 Days Ago
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by badandy View Post
I like the photos with the foamy engine bright still foaming on the valve covers. It would be a project for someone.

The number of the old coaches that got the square headlight "facelift" stuff is surprising. I think I've seen like 10 or 15 of them by now, they must be factory converted. It's way beyond the headlights.

Doing the "upgrade" to that front was the "thing" at the time.way cheaper than buying a new coach!
Normally they did the tail lights at the same time.
The front required both new swing out doors and the headlights and grill stuff.
Plus paint.
But,the dealers were all about selling that work,Buddy Gregg had a full on body shop as did Holland and of course the factory was doing it too.
My 84 had had the headlights done,but put back in the same position as the round headlights,and no fiberglass grill.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com