Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > New Members

New Members New members to the forum are welcomed here.

Site Search:

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief607 View Post
Darin, no big deal on the windows being fogged. You can call Scott at RV glass. here is his contact.
RV Glass Repair
336 273-7661
510 North Spring Street
Greensboro NC 27401

don't quote me on the price but I believe it was around $300 and that was with shipping. I just gave him the make and model of our bus and sent a picture with the measurement. he already had a template for mine.. just took a few days to get it and the fit was perfect. good luck
Thanks so much for the contact info!!! I'll be sure to give him a call tomorrow for a quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
check manufacture dates of the tires and check all the batteries and see if and when they were replaced. Those are two high dollar items you may have to buy before you make a trek towards home.
Batteries are new, so I don't have to worry about that...But tires are not. Date codes are from 2004 and 2014. They are Michelin 12 R 22.5 with almost no signs of wear, and coach has been stored inside when not in use. I'm still thinking they should all be replaced??

When replacing, what size should I consider (I have read some owners replace with 315 80r 22.5)? also what brands are worth looking at?

Thanks for the Help!
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Darin, no big deal on the windows being fogged. You can call Scott at RV glass. here is his contact.
RV Glass Repair
336 273-7661
510 North Spring Street
Greensboro NC 27401

don't quote me on the price but I believe it was around $300 and that was with shipping. I just gave him the make and model of our bus and sent a picture with the measurement. he already had a template for mine.. just took a few days to get it and the fit was perfect. good luck
I’m jumping in here real quick. I’ve wanted to replace the bottom drivers windows since I got the coach. Thanks for the lead on where to get it.
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835