Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > How To Protect Your RV Investment.

How To Protect Your RV Investment. This forum is set up to discuss insurance needs, terminology & where to go to get the best possible coverage for your needs. From time to time we will discuss the issues and differences in insurance coverage. When would an appraisal be in your best interest & how often should you have an appraisal and where one could obtain a certified appraisal.

Site Search:
Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2014
RV Appraiser

Default WOG 2014 Insurance Appraisals

Since we had attended both WOG and Quartzsite last year we were going to skip WOG this year but we are getting more requests for me to be at the 2014 WOG Rally for Insurance Appraisals. I was intending on putting WOG & Quartzsite on rotation for better coverage and we may have to do this in the future. If anyone wants an appraisal at WOG I will need a list of individuals wanting an appraisal. So please forward me your name, coach, cell phone number, RV site# and your dates at WOG to johns.mcginnis@hotmail.com. Please put WOG Appraisal in the subject line so it won’t get trashed. If you have not had an appraisal since 2010 you may want to consider an update. You’re welcome to give me a call if you have any questions, my number is at my signature block.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_