Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Vendors

Vendors Share feedback of your experiences, good or bad, with different vendors you have dealt with.

Site Search:

Old 02-20-2019

I see some positive changes with "see details" adding a hierarchy and allowing more to load but. the scroll issue on less than desktop view may be with the footer. may work to test adding a footer and locking it . also can try removing the "top" page scroll link that shows at page bottom does not look like it is in the footer looks like it is in the body of the main content. Wix should give you some guidance. best way to check it is from a phone that never visited your site or learn how to clear stored pages from the phone browser first and revisit.
Old 04-25-2019

Randy your Wix's platform doesn't scroll past the initial homepage load on android cell firefox chrome or safari-android. dropping the 'sold rigs' to a menu item helped include more rigs for display to cell media surfers but....
I post this here so you can get some feed back from members. Open a fresh browser on a phone, go to your BBB site and scroll to the bottom. The only way to scroll farther is to run the scroll up then back down several times. Wicks can add some template commands to recognize the browser and load all or more of the listings. loading more on initial page load cause a slow and suspicious user surf experience which will then be your next issue. Wicks should be able to help you out with browser specific commands. I have not tried to scroll on a iphone but the ipad-safari seems to work well.
Old 04-26-2019
In The Learning Curve

scrolling on an iPhone/iPad/Safari/Chrome seems to work ok. I'll see if there's a quick fix for Android.
1995 WB 42 "The Magic Carpet" sold
1977 FC 31 RB "BUSTA BUS"
MeWe : https://mewe.com/i/clintsummers1
Semper Fi
-----------------------------------------
Old 04-26-2019

I'm ok on droid
Cape Cod,ma