Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > Feedback

Feedback Have an idea or suggestion to make this forum better? Put it out there in the open so the Blue Bird community can talk about it.

Site Search:

Old 04-30-2019

Default WOG Member Services

I prefer to spend my money with known rather than unknown sources. Good faith efforts are rewarded over time to become a trusted relationship. In the Mechanic's Corner section there are subject headings Tim Gunter RV Interiors Wanderlodge & RV Tech and Ernie Ekberg's Remodeling and Repair. The following post from another thread:

www.columbineautoproducts.com helps sponsor the WOG rally.
1 800 608 5595

Randy Dupree

got me to thinking... with all of the talent and knowledge represented on this forum, I would think there are WOG members that have professional services that they could make available. I have clicked on website links listed in signatures and thought, wow this is a resource of which to take note. I believe it would be convenient to have the resources in one location, maybe the Takin' it Easy section that lists WOG Express, Dealers, and Vendors subject headings.

This suggestion is not meant to capitalize off of the WOG at the forum's expense. As any respectable professional knows, customers don't just show up without a cost factor of marketing. Therefore it would be prudent for the seller of professional goods and services to "monetarily remember" the source.

This idea may not have any merit, but the Feedback section states "Have an idea or suggestion to make this forum better? Put it out there in the open so the Blue Bird community can talk about it." Just a thought, so here it is.

Timothy

(H) 336-66TWO-8333
(M) 336-33NINE-8033
Please email Private Messages
(E) timothy@devane.net

Old 05-01-2019
John Wyatt – Administrator/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdevane View Post
I prefer to spend my money with known rather than unknown sources. Good faith efforts are rewarded over time to become a trusted relationship. In the Mechanic's Corner section there are subject headings Tim Gunter RV Interiors Wanderlodge & RV Tech and Ernie Ekberg's Remodeling and Repair. The following post from another thread:

www.columbineautoproducts.com helps sponsor the WOG rally.
1 800 608 5595

Randy Dupree

got me to thinking... with all of the talent and knowledge represented on this forum, I would think there are WOG members that have professional services that they could make available. I have clicked on website links listed in signatures and thought, wow this is a resource of which to take note. I believe it would be convenient to have the resources in one location, maybe the Takin' it Easy section that lists WOG Express, Dealers, and Vendors subject headings.

This suggestion is not meant to capitalize off of the WOG at the forum's expense. As any respectable professional knows, customers don't just show up without a cost factor of marketing. Therefore it would be prudent for the seller of professional goods and services to "monetarily remember" the source.

This idea may not have any merit, but the Feedback section states "Have an idea or suggestion to make this forum better? Put it out there in the open so the Blue Bird community can talk about it." Just a thought, so here it is.

Timothy

The "Vendors" Forum already allows members to post links to their professional services (with some exceptions) but not everyone does so.

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...splay.php?f=36
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001