Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning

Under The Awning Here is where you can carry on a conversation, just like............well, like you were sitting under your awning at the campsite.

Site Search:

Old 05-18-2019

Default what do you call a Sold Flock

Content driven websites are simply a bunch of forms and files. You fill out a form and the php loads the files onto a form for you to view the answer. The answer form draws all data from one file asked for. This url coppied and pasted in an address bar will allow you to search a prior published database of now sold birds from years back. To see the next file, change the file number which is the last number.

You will need to remove the first letter of the address put there to keep non readers from clicking the link . Looks like DonB coach. I am shure DonB will chime in and argue some point or action I post, non the less.

khttps://www.birdconnection.com/showroom/details.php?v_id=1
Old 05-19-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregOC View Post
Content driven websites are simply a bunch of forms and files. You fill out a form and the php loads the files onto a form for you to view the answer. The answer form draws all data from one file asked for. This url coppied and pasted in an address bar will allow you to search a prior published database of now sold birds from years back. To see the next file, change the file number which is the last number.

You will need to remove the first letter of the address put there to keep non readers from clicking the link . Looks like DonB coach. I am shure DonB will chime in and argue some point or action I post, non the less.

GregOC:

This is very interesting. I tried it and it worked. I had to modify the link by removing the letter ""k" at the beginning (typo???), and followed the directions. Understanding the basic mechanics of HTML can open up a whole new world of information. Thanks for the tutorial - thanks .

Timothy

(H) 336-66TWO-8333
(M) 336-33NINE-8033
Please email Private Messages
(E) timothy@devane.net

Old 05-19-2019
Geek

Quote:
I am shure DonB will chime in and argue some point
Always happy to oblige! The color pattern is apparently what BB used most often on spec coaches they sent to dealers, although that is the first 2003 I think I've seen in those colors. Single slide, like most if not all of the ones titled 03.

One of the things you can't tell from the page is the date of the listing. We looked at one in 2006 that was asking $250K, so that could be the timeframe.
Prior: 2004 M380 Double Slide
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 05-19-2019
John Wyatt – Administrator/Moderator

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsdevane View Post
GregOC:

This is very interesting. I tried it and it worked. I had to modify the link by removing the letter ""k" at the beginning (typo???), and followed the directions. Understanding the basic mechanics of HTML can open up a whole new world of information. Thanks for the tutorial - thanks .

Timothy
The first clue may have been when Greg said “You will need to remove the first letter of the address put there to keep non readers from clicking the link”
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001
Old 05-19-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselbird01 View Post
The first clue may have been when Greg said “You will need to remove the first letter of the address put there to keep non readers from clicking the link”
OK Mr. Wyatt... yep it's all there. Clue is the right word .

Timothy

(H) 336-66TWO-8333
(M) 336-33NINE-8033
Please email Private Messages
(E) timothy@devane.net

Old 05-19-2019
Geek

I was interested in knowing when that coach was for sale, so browsed the internet archives a bit. The first time it shows up (archiving is always spotty for small sites) was 12/31/05, with an asking price of $325K. It shows up again on 7/20/06, still $325K, then finally on 9/7/07 Sold at $250K down from 289 as shown in the page Greg pointed to. The drop from 325 to 289 occurred sometime when the page wasn't archived.
Prior: 2004 M380 Double Slide
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1