Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > M380 (Unique Issues)

M380 (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your M380 model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.....list your M380 Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 09-07-2018

Default M380 Dash Exposed / Posting & Finding Answers to New Questions

Pic below is of instrument panel dropped. Taken when I replaced the Bigfoot hydraulic jack level sensor, as part of installing a new jack control panel. Did not see nor was I looking for the alarm control in that “nest of wires”. Be careful to NOT tighten panel screws too much when reinstalling the panel. Overtightening those screws can easily crack the plastic panel. Replacements are available but expensive. Don’t know where WOG version of the alarm manual is located (but emailed you one since my PDF version exceeds the WOG upload size limit).

Rick’s right that when posting other questions not related to the alarm system it is best to do separate posts so others can find answers using the forum Search function. Also, be sure to add a descriptive title that includes your model of BB as well as short description - for example: “M380 Air Hissing Under Coach Behind Left Front Wheel, Why?”, and always include pictures! Recommend against posting in the “What you did to your coach today?” thread since the Search function doesn’t work well there and what’s posted is almost immediately lost.

Learn to use the Search function!! It can be your best friend as you learn about your “new” coach. In most cases, your answers are already here. You just have to find them. However, if you can’t find them ask and others will point you in the right direction.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9A1AF9EB-34F1-4818-803F-410D32140FD0.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	57526  
Old 09-07-2018
Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGas View Post
Don’t know where WOG version of the alarm manual is located (but emailed you one since my PDF version exceeds the WOG upload size limit).
While mine has never worked, there is a full section on the alarm system in the full M380 manual. That can be found here: https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...s%20Manual.pdf

I would be interested in knowing if what you have is any different.
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 09-07-2018

Thanks for the pics and info. I'll let you know what I find on the security system.

I've read the manual twice, but the learning curve is steep.

Too late on not cracking the instrument panel. The dealer did it. It's been replaced.
Old 09-07-2018

George Morris is just about to leave. He's a wealth of knowledge. He agrees that is the valet and warning light for the Black Widow security system. We'll need the remote to program it. The BW factory said I need a number off the control box to order a remote. George thinks behind the main instrument cluster or possibly the cluster to the right of it will need to be removed. I'll let you know as I learn more, but it will be a while.