Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....list your PT Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 12-25-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Dupree View Post
I have never done this job,but have talked to several owners that did do it.
And i don't remember anyone taking that wall out.
Does anyone know of a short cut for these things?
I have cruise airs, and for me there was no other way but to take the wall out, and get to everything and have it done right. It might be able to be done with out the wall, but I think would be difficult, it is real tight, even with the wall out of the way. It also gives you a good look at every thing, to check for any other damage, or things that need to be addressed.

I do wish I would have had someone else there to help, that has done it before, it would have been a lot easier, than me trying to figure it out, but I am close to being done, and the hardest part is over!
"Grandpa's Bus"
1985 PT40
bsteckert@comcast.net
Old 12-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry1 View Post
It looks like I'll have to disassemble the telephone and its wiring. Plus the cruise air switch! I guess I'll start removing screws and taking pictures.
Nick,

Are you still trying to get to the hot water heater? I took everything apart when I replaced it and didn't have to mess with the cruise air of phone. You have to take all the panels out from behind the mirror and they go back like a jigsaw puzzle so yes, take lots of pictures.

I'm back from my cruise so ping me if you have questions.

Dan
Herndon, VA
Old 12-27-2015

Dan,

I'm 99% sure I got it fixed last night. I'm going to fill it and do a test today.
Gone Fishing
Old 09-09-2018

Hi Nick,

Hot water still works like it should!
There was a time when water was seen leaking on to the DD engine.

Would you know what I did to make this happen.
It’s no longer leaking and system seems fine.

Can you send me pictures?

Marty
1987 PT 40 Wayward Wind