Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....list your PT Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 07-21-2018

Default Pneumatic Orphan

While changing my water inlet flange I found a Pneumatic line that's not connected to anything. There's a compression elbow on the end of the line.
The line runs towards the front of the bus as far as I can tell right now.
Anyone have any idea where it might go?
Bus didn't come with a Blue Box but doe's have lots of paperwork. Not organized in any manner I can see. I thought I saw a Pneumatic schematic in with it but I'm not certain. I'll look later but thought I would ask while I have everything open back there.
Thanks.
2002 Roadtrek190
Email: AnFear58@yahoo.com
Old 07-21-2018

Robert a picture will help. my first guess is the winterizing purge line. This system is designed to use the coach air to purge the water lines while winterizing. Some of the systems failed allowing water to enter the air system. Most folks have either disconnected or installed a check valve to separate the air from the water lines.
Brooks, GA
Kip Cindy & Cody
678-523-7920
Old 07-21-2018

Thanks. Nothing to take a picture of. Just a black 1/4" tube with an elbow on it. Your probably right about it being for the winter blow down. No rush now, still don't have water. None of the plumbing is standard size. So I'll look for the schematic in the morning. Not really even concerned where it go's at this point. I will be but right now I'm trying to prioritize, albeit keeping in mind the work it takes to access systems. I'll air up the bus before closing up that area to make sure it's not venting to atmosphere. Going to use an air compressor but first need to install a valve and quick connect behind the schrader valve in the engine compartment. I was going to do that when I got around to checking out the pnuematics. I don't want to stand behind the bus with an air chuck while looking for leaks.
Thanks again.
2002 Roadtrek190
Email: AnFear58@yahoo.com