Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....list your PT Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 02-27-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Default 1993 Wanderlodge Wide Body Schematics

Thanks to Rob Robinson the 1993 Wanderlodge Wide Body Schematics and Drawings can now be found in our database under;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database >FILES & DIRECTORIES > [DIR] 1993WLWB SCHEMATICS/ >
BBDrawings1(1).pdf 27-Feb-2010 10:33 5.5M

BBDrawings2.pdf 27-Feb-2010 10:33 5.6M

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 02-27-2010
Thomas Rembert

As a owner of a 93, thank you Rob.
2018 Allegro Bus 45ft 4 slide
Gainesville/Melrose FL
Old 02-27-2010

Out of curiosity, how did you scan the blueprints?

i would upload the prints from my '91 SP, but I don't have a scanner that wide.

-Robert
Linden, Michigan
Old 02-27-2010

If you need things scanned try Kinkos or any other good copy shop.

Kinkos will let you scan up to 36" wide directly to PDF. Last time I checked it was $2 per scan, but that seems to change.

I _always_ like to scan at the highest resolution, at Kinkos IIRC its 600 dpi, dots per inch. No extra charge for the high resolution, but the files get pretty large.
If you have the full Acrobat it will allow you to reduce the size if needed, but you loose some info when you do it. I always keep the large files, storage is cheap! Only issue is trying to get them over the net...

HTH, Joe

'93 WB40 'Alligator'
Sedona, AZ
Fun-Fun-Fun Till they take the BlueBird Away!
Old 02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by konehd View Post
If you need things scanned try Kinkos or any other good copy shop.

Kinkos will let you scan up to 36" wide directly to PDF. Last time I checked it was $2 per scan, but that seems to change.

I _always_ like to scan at the highest resolution, at Kinkos IIRC its 600 dpi, dots per inch. No extra charge for the high resolution, but the files get pretty large.
If you have the full Acrobat it will allow you to reduce the size if needed, but you loose some info when you do it. I always keep the large files, storage is cheap! Only issue is trying to get them over the net...

HTH, Joe
When it come to getting the large files to me so that they can be uploaded to the Database, just put them on a disc(s) and mail them to me, then I just start the upload process right before I go to bed and then let it do it thing.

JOHN FINN
1982 FC35RB
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 02-28-2010

John, you might want to check out www.yousendit.com. Their free membership allows you to send up to 100 megabytes at a time, and the receiver gets an e-mail with a download link when the upload is completed. They also have a $9.99 per month service (cancellable at any time) that allows up to 2 gigabytes of storage and sending/receiving at a time. If the upload or download is interrupted the software resumes where it left off without having to start over.

I'm a professional photographer and have used their service on several occassions where the files were too large to e-mail and I didn't want to wait for snail mail, and have been quite pleased with it. There may be similar sites out there also, but I am familiar with this one.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Old 02-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbonich View Post
John, you might want to check out www.yousendit.com. Their free membership allows you to send up to 100 megabytes at a time, and the receiver gets an e-mail with a download link when the upload is completed. They also have a $9.99 per month service (cancellable at any time) that allows up to 2 gigabytes of storage and sending/receiving at a time. If the upload or download is interrupted the software resumes where it left off without having to start over.

I'm a professional photographer and have used their service on several occassions where the files were too large to e-mail and I didn't want to wait for snail mail, and have been quite pleased with it. There may be similar sites out there also, but I am familiar with this one.

Thanks Jim,

I'll check that out.

JOHN FINN
1982 FC35RB
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 08-08-2018

I have not been able to open the first set (of the 2 listed) of files on the 93 Wide Body. Not sure if something is wrong. It keeps coming up an Invalid Pdf file.

If anyone has some answers let me know.

Thanks
Allen.....new owner of a 93 WLWB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180801_173507.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	56842  
Had 81 FC35
937-407-0079
Old 08-08-2018

Allen, just opened all 3 files with no issue. Make sure your default program for the Adobe files is correct.
Body #F92929
brhodes51@yahoo.com