Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019

Default 1987 FC35 Well Documented 18K Steal it!

I have decided that this FC was a bad idea for me. I am too much of a perfectionist for this coach. I need to buy an M380. I purchased this bus in a moment of "what the **** was I thinking?
While it is a very nice 87 FC35 and would make a great coach for somebody, it's not for me. I am willing to take a hit on it now and move it a a blow out price.
It's a center bath with twin beds in the rear. This is a really nice coach. I just don't have the time for it right now.

The Good:
6 new Continental Tires
All New Batteries
PS pump and box just rebuilt
All new Brakes
Both AC's work.
New Belts
The Genny will run both AC's and runs fine but you have to start it from outside at the genny
Paint is great 10 year old repaint but looks real good.
Interior is very nice with Baby Blue formica. Bath is like new
All the documentation. Blue Box is well organized and I have all the manuals and electrical diagrams.
This bus is really clean and is a nice bus. With a few fixes it's a 30 K bus all day long

My problem is that I am a perfectionist. There is a small hole in the driver seat. No big deal for most, but I am already shopping for seats. Several other little dings that for most wouldn't matter but I can't stand it!

The bad: Compressor is weak. Might be simple, Air dryer or hose leak??? Worst case it needs a new one. There is a rebuilt one in the storage pod. It will hold 125psi but it takes a long time to build.
It has some oil leaks but I drove it 150 miles and the oil level is still between the marks
It has fuel in the valley but the racor gauge is still hooked up so it could be very simple or not. Worst case, I found a place that will rebuild my pump for $600.

It drives good, makes 12lbs of boost and ran 65mph for 150 miles at 180 degrees.
It has a fresh oil change and new coolant as well as all the filters.
It comes with a Pod load of spares as well as a complete extra set of glass. It has one cracked window in the bedroom but the new glass is there. Windshields are good.
Literally ... The storage Pod is FULL of stare Parts. This bus belonged to Chris Damon (WOG member) for many years.

I thought I was going to fix it but I figured out that I just dont have time. I will only be home, most of Jan and most of March. We are leaving on the BIG ADVENTURE April 1st and wont return until Halloween so it's just gonna sit if I keep it.
It's a nice bus but needs a few things fixed. If you can do the work it will be pretty cheap to fix but it is going to require some labor.

Oh, and I already did the first project. I fixed the bathroom door latch!.

18K Because I need it gone by Christmas.
Drive it anywhere.
941-957-8011
RShrimp@Yahoo.com

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic 4.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	65502[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic 1.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	65499   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic 2.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	65500   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic 3.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	65501  
Birdless for now.
RShrimp@Yahoo.com

Last edited by rshrimp; 12-12-2019 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-12-2019

Somebody is gonna get one heck of a deal !

Randy is a straight shooter , anybody considering an FC should jump on this one quickly .

Good luck with the sale.
318-553-4186
1994 BMC 37' "Sold"
2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
1986 F150
KE5WCW
Closed Thread