Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > General

General Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach that are not covered in other Mechanic's Corner categories (ex. refrigerators, water heaters, and compressors).

Site Search:

Old 09-11-2014

Default 1996 wonderlodge leveling problem

My leveling jacks are working fine manually, however in the automatic mode, it seems to get to the leveling point and the passenger side drop down. The coach is then left down on one side and up on the other. I have been told that it could possibly require adjusting the leveling sensor, but i cannot find it. Can anyone help me find the sensor or maybe some other fix.

Thanks,
Tony
Old 09-11-2014

Tony,
The leveling sensor is a aluminum disk maybe 3" in diameter. It is often located on the "ceiling" of a luggage bay. (Mine was roadside about mid way on the coach.) It should be standing off the "ceiling with 3? screws and springs. Adjusting the screws to show level when you have manually leveled should be the first step to check if leveling manually works.
Old 09-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_man View Post
Tony,
The leveling sensor is a aluminum disk maybe 3" in diameter. It is often located on the "ceiling" of a luggage bay. (Mine was roadside about mid way on the coach.) It should be standing off the "ceiling with 3? screws and springs. Adjusting the screws to show level when you have manually leveled should be the first step to check if leveling manually works.
Agreed, however, mine is also enclosed inside a black metal box with a removable bottom. I also manually leveled the bus and then adjusted the three screws until the unit at the drivers seat agreed the coach was level.
1999, Jeep Cherokee, Toad
1970, VW Baja Bug, Alternate Toad