Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 06-24-2017

Thanks for the interest and positive comments.. I have had a couple of interested parties who wanted to know if I still had the original doors and drawer fronts which I replaced and if I made modification to the bathroom storage closet in order to install the washer/dryer. First off the majority of the original doors and drawer fronts are in storage. There are a few additional custom made ones which did not previously exist but I feel certain replacements could be made to match the original ones should it be the desire to restore the factory, vintage look. The bathroom storage closet was not structurealy modified. From the factory it was sized for a washer/dryer. I added the water connections, drain, vent and an additional piece of plywood to stabilize and give added support to the floor.
Auburn, Alabama
Old 07-09-2017

Default 91SP For sale - SOLD

It was really bitter/sweet today as I saw my former bird go down the road. It was the first time I saw it from that angle. Not only did Lucas and Sarah take delivery of the bus, they also ended up coaxing the Jeep to follow. I thank them for their purchase and can only hope they get half the enjoyment out of owning them as we did. Safe travels and hopefully we will meetup down the road. Now - on to the next adventure!
Auburn, Alabama
Old 07-09-2017

Good deal Ned. Both Happy and sad times. Can't wait to see what your new adventure will look like Good luck

Kent & Pearl Glover
1985 FC-35RB "Wild and Wanderful"
Tampa, Fl
(813) 454-6347
Email: juballer22@gmail.com

Last edited by Birdman9096; 07-09-2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-09-2017

It was a VERY nice bus, Ned! It sold fast. Congrats.
Old 07-09-2017

It is great to know that they are holding value. SP's are great rigs.however I might be somewhat biased,
porschenein59@gorge.net

"There comes a time in a mans life where he must take the bull by the tail,, and face the situation."
Old 07-10-2017
Goat rails in the sunset

Default 91SP sold pdq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hoopes View Post
It was really bitter/sweet today as I saw my former bird go down the road. It was the first time I saw it from that angle. Not only did Lucas and Sarah take delivery of the bus, they also ended up coaxing the Jeep to follow. I thank them for their purchase and can only hope they get half the enjoyment out of owning them as we did. Safe travels and hopefully we will meetup down the road. Now - on to the next adventure!

Well done, Ned! Hope we'll still see ya around the forum ( or PNW if you ramble this a afield).

Best regards.
Full-time in 2019
Old 08-20-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiking1 View Post
It was a VERY nice bus, Ned! It sold fast. Congrats.
pssst... It still IS a very nice bus!
I'm honestly surprised nobody scooped this bird up sooner. One look, and we knew we were home!
Quote:
Not only did Lucas and Sarah take delivery of the bus, they also ended up coaxing the Jeep to follow. I thank them for their purchase and can only hope they get half the enjoyment out of owning them as we did. Safe travels and hopefully we will meetup down the road.
Both Bird & Jeep have served us very well this far. Sarah & I would both like to thank you for the great care you took to preserve both vehicles, inside and out. We've certainly enjoyed owning them both, and the admirers we chatted with thus far can hardly believe this bird is nearly thirty!
Quote:
Now - on to the next adventure!
Indeed!

1991 Wanderlodge sp36
2000 Wrangler Sahara
Bluebird maps - user#450