Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 12-06-2018
Tom Blackwell

I share your sentiments. I retired this year and am staying pretty much full time with my daughter and 2 grandchildren. I get both of them to and from school, which pretty much keeps us tied down. I always thought that life would get simpler once I retired, but the opposite has happened. I expect you to remain an important part of this forum-with or without a coach. Best of wishes for what the future will bring.
Old 12-06-2018

A fellow could have lust in an otherwise-pure heart for a Bird so fine as Bella Mia.

Best of luck, John, as life moves forward.
Old 12-06-2018

John
Hope you get another Bird. You haven't made it out our way yet.
96wb42
Mid Door
Old 12-06-2018

John we will miss you. We might not agree on all things, but we respect you and you keep us honest. My friend, 72 is not old, lose some weight, get the daughter and grandkids on their feet and come back out with “us kids” and have a ball. You still haven’t been to Alaska and many other unbelievable places.
Old 12-06-2018

John, you were one of the first bird folks we meet at the Flywheelers Rally, our first bird rally, almost five years ago. Watching, listening and getting advise from you, KC, Randy, Shane and all the rest of the bird owners helped us settle into our bird life. Please note, we are holding you to your word that we are not losing your thoughts, comments or bird knowledge from the WOG. We need you here.

Seems to me, when birds get their wings trimmed to prevent them flying, time helps... wing feathers grow and the ability to fly returns. Here’s to hoping your family’s situation improves and you get to fly again in the near future.

Lessie typing
Old 12-07-2018

We enjoyed meeting ya'll and you will be missed. I do look forward to continuing reading your thoughts of wisdom on the WOG forum.

You two take care and may we meet again .
318-553-4186
1994 BMC 37' "Sold"
2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
1986 F150
KE5WCW
Old 12-07-2018

John,

"Heckmom" advice is still sorely needed around here! Glad you'll be hanging around and looking after everyone. You are luckier than most by having 10 years with your coach. Things never worked out for me that way. So it goes. I enjoy all the travels and travails from my arm chair. You can do that too! Best of luck with everything.
Old 12-07-2018

Heckmom...

I am finding this news a bit difficult to hear. How can that be? We have never met, except through your welcoming comments and conversations here on WOG. I find that I am drawn to honesty and those who are unpretentious. Your experiences have cultivated the wit and wisdom which you willingly share here. While life can take each of us on different paths, friendship and common interests can transcend boundaries. We all have challenges that we need to work through; and I trust you will. I am looking forward to our paths crossing.

Timothy

(H) 336-66TWO-8333
(M) 336-33NINE-8033
Please email Private Messages
(E) timothy@devane.net

Old 12-07-2018

Like the little kid once said, “Say it ain’t so, Joe!” Johnnnn!!! Love you man! I will never forget you going out of your way to meet me in West Virginia when I bought my bus. Then you realized I didn’t even know how to drive it.. I’m in West Virginia and need to get it back to Tampa. Thanks for spending a night in a hotel with me, so the next day you could teach me how to operate and handle that rig. The Adventure of a lifetime. That was so much fun. My wife even likes to tell that story, and she wasn’t even there. I may not see you at a rallies, but will always keep in touch.

Kent & Pearl Glover
1985 FC-35RB "Wild and Wanderful"
Tampa, Fl
(813) 454-6347
Email: juballer22@gmail.com
Old 12-07-2018
Old Guy

Heckman
I have watched you always looking for a new ride over the years. So I don't think this is the end of the bird story.
I predict another bird in the next 5 years. Besides compared to me, you are a young old guy.
You just might have to get a electric scooter.
314-378-9882