Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE

PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE If you have any parts or other items to give away for FREE or maybe just for the packing and shipping costs, list them here.

Site Search:

Old 11-22-2011

Default Sharp Carousel II Microwave/Convection Oven

1995 Sharp Carousel II microwave/convection oven (brown & black) just bit the dust. Blew the CB. Then went intermittent for a few seconds, then died altogether. It is going in the dumpster. Does anyone want any of the parts off of it, like, say, the control panel. Seems I've seen a need for that before. I can save it for the Coachworx rally if anyone there wants it or any part of it. Hate to see it go to waste if there is a need.

I doubt a new Chinese-built unit will ever go that long. It did well before it died.
Old 11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrueckwald View Post
1995 Sharp Carousel II microwave/convection oven (brown & black) just bit the dust. Blew the CB. Then went intermittent for a few seconds, then died altogether. It is going in the dumpster. Does anyone want any of the parts off of it, like, say, the control panel. Seems I've seen a need for that before. I can save it for the Coachworx rally if anyone there wants it or any part of it. Hate to see it go to waste if there is a need.

I doubt a new Chinese-built unit will ever go that long. It did well before it died.
Can I speak for it.

I would like it for parts.

An Alternative:

If you are if FL. Call John Wyatt. He is working on his micro.

John Redden
91PT40 NC
Old 11-22-2011

Default Temperature Probe

I'd be interested in getting the temperature probe, if it's still available

Scott and Dee Livingston
Box Elder, SD
95 40PT WB
Buckhorn RV Resort, Kerrville TX
May - Aug
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=222
Old 11-22-2011

Quote:

just wondering what you are going to replace it with/... i have been thinking of replacing mine still looking for nice replacement unit...mike
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile
washington Il.
Old 11-22-2011
Sandwichs de Glace

Mike,

We replaced ours with a Sharp R-1880LS, an updated version of the original. Install was almost a drop in. Build quality did not seem as good as the OEM, but has worked well.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Microwave install.JPG
Views:	391
Size:	525.1 KB
ID:	13456  
2008 Subaru Outback 2.5XT

Last edited by WestySKPs; 11-22-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Added Pic
Old 11-22-2011

Mike, we ordered a new one, R1872T (bisque color) from ajmadison.com $479 + $89 shipping. They come in stainless, and also black. Will be here on Monday.

Scott, the PO never left the probe with it. Sorry.

John Redden, we are in Florida, but on the other side in St. Pete. You and John Wyatt can figure out who needs what. Later this season we are going over to TGO where John is. In the spring we are going to the Mt. Airy Blue Bird rally in NC. One way or another you guys can take it off my hands. Let me know.
Old 11-23-2011

Quote:
Mike, we ordered a new one, R1872T (bisque color) from ajmadison.com $479 + $89 shipping. They come in stainless, and also black. Will be here on Monday.

Scott, the PO never left the probe with it. Sorry.

John Redden, we are in Florida, but on the other side in St. Pete. You and John Wyatt can figure out who needs what. Later this season we are going over to TGO where John is. In the spring we are going to the Mt. Airy Blue Bird rally in NC. One way or another you guys can take it off my hands. Let me know.
Ron,
tell me more about a Mt Airy BB rally in the spring.
Can anyone come?
When Where
Old 11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvredden View Post
Ron,
tell me more about a Mt Airy BB rally in the spring.
Can anyone come?
When Where
It is in planning stages, arrive April 29th leave May 4th. It is being put on by Charlie & Martha Vaughn who live there. Since Charlie is the new presdent of the Blue Bird Chapter of FMCA, I expect it is going to be one of their rallies, but I am not sure. Do you belong to that chapter? FMCA? It's cheap to belong and an inexpensive rally.
Old 11-24-2011
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
It is in planning stages, arrive April 29th leave May 4th. It is being put on by Charlie & Martha Vaughn who live there. Since Charlie is the new presdent of the Blue Bird Chapter of FMCA, I expect it is going to be one of their rallies, but I am not sure. Do you belong to that chapter? FMCA? It's cheap to belong and an inexpensive rally.
It is listed on our calendar Amazing Mayberry Rally or Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Family Of Friends Blue Bird Chapter of the FMCA > Amazing Mayberry FOF Rally

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 11-24-2011

Quote:
Sounds great.
keep me in the loop.

Can I play the part of Otis?

john redden
91 PT40 nc