Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted

RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted List your RV Lots, Land to use for an RV site and RV Condos, that you either have for sale, or are looking to buy, right here. Be as descriptive as you can be, with a size, location, features and more, plus directions to the site and as much contact information as possible.

Site Search:

Old 11-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD33 View Post
John, I would be there now if they would let me in with my motorcycle, stupid rule IMHO
I agree. Anyplace that does not like my Honda Valkyrie and sidecar can, well, ............

Never mind!

There are many places that do.

Melvin and Charlene Pierce
Scranton, ND
"Smoke N Mirrors" Royale Conversion
1990 PT40WB
Old 11-30-2014
Administrator

Quote:
John, I would be there now if they would let me in with my motorcycle, stupid rule IMHO
Nice houses available near Hish & Wyatt Cycles no problem
Old 11-30-2014
prone to wandering

Interesting Bill, when we went to TGO to look at lots last winter we went on the bike and were told that if we purchased a lot the bike would have to stay outside the gate either in the storage area or in my trailer. I promptly thanked them for their time and started the bike up and left
jimdoel@me.com
Old 11-30-2014
Administrator

Quote:
Interesting Bill, when we went to TGO to look at lots last winter we went on the bike and were told that if we purchased a lot the bike would have to stay outside the gate either in the storage area or in my trailer. I promptly thanked them for their time and started the bike up and left
Bad information, Bikes welcome North of the Addison canal, & another new sub just starting development. Stop again will give the free tour
Old 11-30-2014

I would ask them how old their campground is as it may not meet with my standards
Also make them aware Bluebirds enhance the status of a campground and they will have a leg up on their competition
I they agree - ask for an additional discount
"Bordering On Adequate"
Old 11-30-2014

I always figure,

Any Resort that will have me, has too low of standards!

Scranton, ND
1990 PT40WB
Old 11-30-2014

Pretty mixed reviews on trip advisor. Some really horrible, and some good. I never expect all good, but there are a number of poor ones. And, to be honest, some really good ones.

Scranton, ND
1990 PT40WB
Old 12-01-2014
Tired and now Retired!!

Rick,
I know it is not south, but we stay at the Pecan Park RV Resort in Jacksonville, FL. $625 per month, everything included. Walmart, Lowes and just about every other kind of store is in a mall 1 exit south. Reviews are harsh in my opinion. Pros are price, close to stores, cement pads, clean park. Cons: Airplanes during the day, but not really that bad, WIFI is poor in some parts as they are reworking their WIFI currently. Some parts are 25MB up 13MB down. Others are about nothing. Their network guy is trying to resolve the issue that some of their antennae are not working. Overall, at $625 we think it is the best deal in Jacksonville. Flamingo is over $800 for a gravel site. PM me if you would like to talk about it. I hope you find a good park where you want to spend the winter.
GregBryantSr@gmail.com
(904) 612-3878 (Leave msg if I don't know your number)
Where is B-Hemoth?
Map of Service Centers
Map of RV Parks
Old 12-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregBryantSr View Post
Rick,
I know it is not south, but we stay at the Pecan Park RV Resort in Jacksonville, FL. $625 per month, everything included. Walmart, Lowes and just about every other kind of store is in a mall 1 exit south. Reviews are harsh in my opinion. Pros are price, close to stores, cement pads, clean park. Cons: Airplanes during the day, but not really that bad, WIFI is poor in some parts as they are reworking their WIFI currently. Some parts are 25MB up 13MB down. Others are about nothing. Their network guy is trying to resolve the issue that some of their antennae are not working. Overall, at $625 we think it is the best deal in Jacksonville. Flamingo is over $800 for a gravel site. PM me if you would like to talk about it. I hope you find a good park where you want to spend the winter.
KC's Sinkhole Sanctuary is always available You just can't hardly get um like this no more no how no where never not ever never. Wet camping only Free meds
"Bordering On Adequate"
Old 12-01-2014
John Wyatt – Administrator/Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Pape View Post
Nice houses available near Hish & Wyatt Cycles no problem
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Pape View Post
Bad information, Bikes welcome North of the Addison canal, & another new sub just starting development. Stop again will give the free tour
Hi Jim,

It's true that motorcycles are allowed in our section of TGO - the catch is there are no RV pads in the section we live in so you have to either buy a house or find someone who will rent you theirs. I agree that it's a silly rule but I guess someone must have figured that we geezers would form a motorcycle gang and run amuck in the rest of the park if they didn't make a rule against it.
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001