Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning

Under The Awning Here is where you can carry on a conversation, just like............well, like you were sitting under your awning at the campsite.

Site Search:

Old 06-01-2017

Default Another enjoyable journey

Last fall we started a trip to see the wonders of the Grand Canyon and surrounding area. Well we made it - almost. We got as far as Durango, Colorado, visited Mesa Verde and was then forced to return home due to a family emergency. Over the winter we regrouped for a spring road trip to complete our adventure. We met up with our traveling companions in Natchez, Ms, on to Waco, Tx, Carlsbad, NM, Roswell, NM, The Painted Desert, the Petrified Forrest and finally The Grand Canyon! Finally after two attempts we got to see this wonder of the world! It was all and more than I had imagined, worth all the expense and effort! This is a trip I would highly recommend! The bus performed exceptional, absolutely no mechanical issues at all, during either trip. There was one slight mishap when a rock decided to crack the passengers side windshield but that is being taken care of by Coachcraft by McDonald. It is nice to have them close by.
Auburn, Alabama