Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > 'Bird Projects & Modifications

'Bird Projects & Modifications Share with us that latest project or modification that you have done to your 'Bird right here.

Site Search:

Old 08-01-2019
Full Timer Member

Default Input on toilet replacement

Hey all! I have an '84 FC35 with side bath. Our toilet needs to be replaced, and i'm researching to see what will fit. We have the original (i think?) Thetford toilet currently. I'm looking to put a new china toilet in, and it's today's standard bolt pattern, etc. I have made all other measurements and it will fit the space, but it's the mounting that i'm unsure of.

Have any of you replaced the toilet? Did you have any issues with the mounting, or did it bolt right in? I'm even having a hard time figuring out how to get this thing removed because the bolts to hold it in place are not obvious and covered up by all of the plastic.

Edit: Hello Brian, I resized the oversize picture that you imbedded - please see the link below to read about posting pictures.

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...?p=196#post196
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Toilet.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	63293  

Last edited by Dieselbird01; 08-01-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Picture too big
Old 08-01-2019

There is one Thetford toilet that will fit. No big deal to replace. It is the Bravura.

1988 PT38 La Reina Gitana II
Old 08-01-2019

Love the Dometic 320 series. Cheap AND good!
87 FC35 "Old School"
RShrimp@Yahoo.com
Old 08-01-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianjkimball View Post
Hey all! I have an '84 FC35 with side bath. Our toilet needs to be replaced, and i'm researching to see what will fit. We have the original (i think?) Thetford toilet currently. I'm looking to put a new china toilet in, and it's today's standard bolt pattern, etc. I have made all other measurements and it will fit the space, but it's the mounting that i'm unsure of.

Have any of you replaced the toilet? Did you have any issues with the mounting, or did it bolt right in? I'm even having a hard time figuring out how to get this thing removed because the bolts to hold it in place are not obvious and covered up by all of the plastic.

Edit: Hello Brian, I resized the oversize picture that you imbedded - please see the link below to read about posting pictures.

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...?p=196#post196
Hi Brian
I have a brand new still in the box Thetford Aqua-Magic Style plus. It is the tall model in bone China. I’ll take $150 for it. I’ll ship it if you pay shipping and insurance. It is in Central Florida.
Thanks,
Dan
1996 WB-42
2006 Trailblazer LT 4wd
Bartow, Fl
dclembo128@verizon.net