Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 06-24-2011
Forum Moderator / Administrator

Default Roger Berke's HydronicR​VHeating Forum is MOVING

Roger Berke

Roger Berke's
HydronicR​VHeating Forum is MOVING

Date: 22 June 2011 16:02
Subject: [HydronicRVHeating] We Are Moving!
To: HydronicRVHeating@yahoogroups.com

For sometime now I have not been satisfied with the features offered by the Yahoo groups. There are quite a number of shortcomings of features offered.

I have decided to create a new forum http://forum.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com and over time as described below, abandon the current Yahoo Group.

The benefits of the new forum

The ability to include photos within messages.
Messages can be edited once posted.
Messages can be posted in enhanced text, which includes bold print, underline, different font color, etc. This makes messages much easier to read.
Much more sophisticated searching for previous messages.
Sub-directories by Aqua-Hot model.

To transition to the new group, I am going to do the following:

Present Forum

I will continue to answer questions and support the Yahoo group for 60 days.... no changes. (Except all troubleshooting files / photos will be deleted off the Yahoo Forum and moved to new Forum)
After 60 days I will not answer questions. I will only respond on new forum.
After 6 months no more postings - messages will be there for searching and reference.
At some point, I will delete the Yahoo group.

There will be two areas for Forum.RVHydronicHeaterRepair

Free Area -You just need to sign up: http://forum.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com/register.php . I will respond to questions / post answers when I have time.

Premium Area To be member.... Sign up: and then:
Be a customer (who has made a purchase / had service done by me since February 2008). That will get you 24 months of free access.
You will need to make a purchase once every 24 months to maintain free access.
Pay $5.00 for one year subscription. You do not need to contact me. I will upgrade your status as soon as I receive payment.
Contact me with a reason why your should be included at no cost.
I will respond / answer questions in premium area first, then free area.
All of the help files / troubleshooting guides and photos will be in the Premium area.

After I approve your membership in the new group, read detailed message here: http://forum.rvhydronicheaterrepair....e-Premium-Area It will give you directions on how to get access to Premium Area.

I am not trying to make a living off this forum. I am only trying to cover my costs.

http://www.rvhydronicheaterrepair.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ROGER BERKE.jpg
Views:	1418
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	10877