Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Hey Rick.
This is another verse in the country song.
I measured between the table and mirrored wall and it will fit. Got the fridge in and there is a 1/2 carpeted floor molding that stopped the fridge from going in. I took the 22 screws out to move the table over. In travel, I ratchet strap the fridge to the steel support under the table. After a week in Ohio, I get to Kansas and needed to turn on the AC. I can not get to the thermostat because of fridge.
I moved the fridge to the other side of table to get access to the thermostat and strap to steel support for travel.

Tim, You can not find the answer to problems at the bottom of a bottle. ha ha