Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Catastrophes, Fires, Flood, Accidents, etc...

Catastrophes, Fires, Flood, Accidents, etc... Post those photos, videos and articles about the above topics right here of both 'Birds and other RV's to share and compare with the group.

Site Search:

Old 04-26-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblerboy64 View Post
I saw Dan's coach while in Florida. Very nice repaint. One of the best I've seen.
Thanks John!

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"
Old 04-26-2017

Getting back to the coach we got the rubber that we needed and finished the aluminum trim. The end pieces are pot metal and couldn’t be anodized. Somewhere along the lines I lost 6 of them. KC to the rescue!! With help from John Heckman’s dental skills I was saved again! (no pics )

But I do have a few pictures of the other happenings . Don & Jane Meyer were taking a break from doing their road show on the peanuts for BJ’s Wholesale Club. They arrived and spent a week there. Lee & Jacque Davis were at KC & Emma’s too. Frankie B. spent the day replacing the front jack with a rebuilt one from the “mayo parts depo”. He has a new to him 91 WL40 that is very nice. We had a pizza party !

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"

Last edited by dlefty; 04-26-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-26-2017

Cool Rear Tailights

I moved the coach over to the Mayonnaise Farm to give Chris back his garage and his sanity . I had to replace the Hella brake lights with Bargman LED’s and LED’s for the rear parking lights from Super Bright LEDs. Lee helped me put in the Bargman LED’s. Thanks Lee! Chris helped me cut out part of the bucket for the parking light in order to fit and have something to secure the light to. Spent a lot of time working on these but in the end I once again had to call in the BIG GUNS KC! He decided to cut the bucket out completely except for a base. He then fit the lights in with base and an aluminum piece on the back side of the light. The lights really look great! The rear parking lights are really bright too!

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"

Last edited by dlefty; 04-26-2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-26-2017

Cool Get The Lead Out!

I had a great time going to see Dan Dial play at a couple of bars. I also was invited to go with KC & Emma see “Get The Lead Out” play in Jacksonville and Orlando the following night. Their son Chris is the sound engineer for the band. They are a tribute band for Led Zeppelin and travel the country. Man! What a cool show they put on! I grew up listening to Led Zeppelin but never got a chance to see them live. This was just as good if not better than the actual band. What a blast seeing Emma & KC rock out to music by Led Zepp!! Rock On!

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"
Old 04-26-2017

Thumbs up Thank You!!

All those who helped along the way, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tom Sorrentino, Gardener Yeaw, Steve Pappas, Larry Dill, NH Bill & anybody else I forgot to list Thank You!

Thanks to Chris & Roe Damen, and Ken & Emma for putting up with me for so long and being such gracious hosts!

KC I hope you get better so you can do all those projects on you coach.

See you down the road!!

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"
Old 04-26-2017

Your bus looks beautiful Dan, excellent work! If my memory is serving me correctly, that's your dad's former coach right?
Old 04-26-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Britton View Post
Your bus looks beautiful Dan, excellent work! If my memory is serving me correctly, that's your dad's former coach right?
Thank you Robert. Yes it was my parents coach from new. It has been part of the family so long I have to keep it

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"