Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Catastrophes, Fires, Flood, Accidents, etc...

Catastrophes, Fires, Flood, Accidents, etc... Post those photos, videos and articles about the above topics right here of both 'Birds and other RV's to share and compare with the group.

Site Search:

Old 12-18-2015
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
Yesterday I got all of the air purged from the cooling/heater system and added a little over a gallon of Caterpillar ELC 50/50 in the process and after letting it sit overnight it was still holding pressure and the coolant level was still where it was last night. I checked all of the hose clamps on the replaced hoses and there were no leaks visible, I will recheck everything when I leave the Mayonnaise Farm shortly after the first of the year.

By using the left rear leveler to raise the suspension high enough to get a jack under the suspension to remove and replace the wheels, it caused the left rear height control valve to go out of adjustment, should have used my trusty short ramp to accomplish that, so I will have to take care of that, KC has some ramps that we will use to get the rear up high enough to make it easier to perform the adjustment.
Air it up and down a few times or take it for a ride
Old 12-29-2015
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Pape View Post
Air it up and down a few times or take it for a ride
That wouldn't work, we got it up on the ramps yesterday and removed the arm and exercised the leveler arm hooked the rod back up, no difference, lengthened the rod, shortened the rod with no difference other than it getting worse. I finally decided to call Hollywood and he says he can come down here next week to replace the leveler and also to install the right rear air bags, they are the only original bags left to change out. I would have rather just adjusted the leveler valve myself as I had done in the past, but I can't get up in there to change out the valve itself like I had done in the past.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 07-05-2017

Red face

Ooops wrong thread.
1994 Wide Body #106048
"Going Galt"
bruce.griffin67@gmail.com
334-350-8564
Blue Bird Map

*Views expressed here are not supported, endorsed, or even “liked” by any agency or individual.
*Medicated for your comfort. Comfort not guaranteed. Experiences may vary.