Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE

PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE If you have any parts or other items to give away for FREE or maybe just for the packing and shipping costs, list them here.

Site Search:

Old 06-09-2017

Default Drape Motor Parts

I had one of the drapery stop working. (It sounded like something was slipping inside.)

I was able to find a similar motor on eBay, but it was wired slightly differently, so I couldn't just swap them out. The eBay one would not switch directions unless a little switch on the cord tensioner was moved. Anyway, I decided to just take them both apart and move the transmission from the eBay one into my existing motor, and that did the trick.

What I have left over is everything from the eBay motor, including the actual electric motor and all of the guts, minus the transmission. I will include the old transmission as it may be useful to somebody that has more patience than I do.

I am willing to throw it into a priority mail box for somebody that has an immediate need.

Diego
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1047.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	49330