Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE

PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE If you have any parts or other items to give away for FREE or maybe just for the packing and shipping costs, list them here.

Site Search:

Old 04-25-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyfisher View Post
If it cannot be fixed I may not be going to Maggie Valley, will have to let you know. Them big hills are scary without the Jakes.....
Andy on the trip from Macon to Maggie Valley you won't really need the jake. The biggest hill was the entry to MV and last time there I had to turn my "straight pipe" jake off it was so loud!
Brooks, GA
Kip Cindy & Cody
678-523-7920
Old 04-25-2017

I have an electric microphor works and also a new timer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170117_132626.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	48483  
1995 Foretravel 320 SE C Sold
1992 WB #101721
Old 04-25-2017

Kip I got back from a whirl wind tour of Byron, GA a short time ago and with a very operational Jake brake! George Morris is an absolute BB wizard! I pulled into his yard about 0815 and by 1000 I was southbound on 75. Not only did he fix my Jake, but he modified it with another operational mode to come on when I hit the brake pedal and then go off when I hit the throttle. In this mode I can cruise down the interstate and when I top a hill and the throttle goes to zero it doesn't come on, only when I hit the brake pedal. Mallie and Randy told me about this mod the Vidalia rally and I really like the way it works. By the way, thanks for the 3-position switch Mallie, George didn't have to go to town for one.

George fixed and modified my bus in what seemed like 30 minutes. I met Morry Zuber (hope the spelling is right) another WOGGER while I was there and while we were talking George fixed the bus and before I knew what was happening he was putting on the nose panel and said let's go for a ride. If I can't handle the problem in the future I know where this bus is going!

Andy & Jean Harmon
Dakota (our Aussie traveling buddy)
Beverly Hills, FL
1996 WB42
Old 04-25-2017
ANOTHER REDNECK

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axtwo38 View Post
I have an electric microphor works and also a new timer
price and i need it for a spare--elec works good for us

i broke the seat and cannot find the same one at walmart!!!!!

918 four five eight 78four 1
Pleasanton Tx 78064
Do not use PM... please use
rwoody@fullnet.net
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=254
http://www.ebay.com/usr/woody19571
F133316 BODY NUMBER
Old 04-25-2017

So the electric model is only for those who can use a drop toilet? My toilet is forward facing and above the Tag tire and my black tank is forward of the drive axle. This means my waste exits torwards the rear of the coach and makes a quicj U-turn and moves forward. I have only heard the hopper fill with air once so I am assuming my toilet has been functioning by gravity only for the most part.

I would love some more info on this Jake modification! I usually turn off my jake when traveling to keep it form coming on and down shifting to 4th just because I let off the pedal to maintain a speed.

David & Nicole Stokes
Valdosta, Georgia
'98 LXi 43'
'97 Jeep Wrangler
229-834-8677

Independent Consultant
The Pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/davidstokes
Old 04-25-2017
ANOTHER REDNECK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyfisher View Post
Kip I got back from a whirl wind tour of Byron, GA a short time ago and with a very operational Jake brake! George Morris is an absolute BB wizard! I pulled into his yard about 0815 and by 1000 I was southbound on 75. Not only did he fix my Jake, but he modified it with another operational mode to come on when I hit the brake pedal and then go off when I hit the throttle. In this mode I can cruise down the interstate and when I top a hill and the throttle goes to zero it doesn't come on, only when I hit the brake pedal. Mallie and Randy told me about this mod the Vidalia rally and I really like the way it works. By the way, thanks for the 3-position switch Mallie, George didn't have to go to town for one.

George fixed and modified my bus in what seemed like 30 minutes. I met Morry Zuber (hope the spelling is right) another WOGGER while I was there and while we were talking George fixed the bus and before I knew what was happening he was putting on the nose panel and said let's go for a ride. If I can't handle the problem in the future I know where this bus is going!
so does yours shift does it go to 5 or 4th or stay in 6th??

had mine changed to 5th and it was at 4th and going to 6th so i can control it more like i want..i tried the stop throttle and didn't like it but i am different and pickey--want to make my WANDERLODGE LIKE A BIG TRUCK~
Pleasanton Tx 78064
Do not use PM... please use
rwoody@fullnet.net
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=254
http://www.ebay.com/usr/woody19571
F133316 BODY NUMBER