Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Highway, Road and Weather Forecast and Radar Conditions

Highway, Road and Weather Forecast and Radar Conditions Sometimes as we travel throughout the country it may help to know what the current Highway, Road and Weather conditions are. Here is a good place to list current conditions and also good and bad roads that you have found in your travels You will also find here links to all of the USA road conditions and Weather Forecast and Radar condition web sites.

Site Search:

Old 09-14-2011
RV Appraiser

Default Louisville Ky, I-64 Bridge Closure

The I-64 bridge crossing the Ohio River between Louisville, Ky & New Albany, In, ( Louisville/St. Louis) has been closed due to structural failure in the beams. Reopening is unknown at this point, it may be weeks to several months. Alternate routes around the closed bridge are not clear and may cause some confusion. Also if you're heading to north I-65 from central Kentucky from I-64 you will need to cross over to I-71 before Louisville because the I-65 North Ramp has been closed, just more caios to the local goat screw. To all the idiots in Louisville who do not want the new bridges built in their neighborhood, needless to saw some of us folk are pissed. !!!!!!!
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_
Old 09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds_first View Post
The I-64 bridge crossing the Ohio River between Louisville, Ky & New Albany, In, ( Louisville/St. Louis) has been closed due to structural failure in the beams. Reopening is unknown at this point, it may be weeks to several months. Alternate routes around the closed bridge are not clear and may cause some confusion. Also if you're heading to north I-65 from central Kentucky from I-64 you will need to cross over to I-71 before Louisville because the I-65 North Ramp has been closed, just more caios to the local goat screw. To all the idiots in Louisville who do not want the new bridges built in their neighborhood, needless to saw some of us folk are pissed. !!!!!!!
John,
Don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel

Jim and Michele Walters
2000 LX ME
'93 WLWB (Sold)
Bluebird of Happiness
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
260-224-1278